The Graham Norton Show

hammy

American Ham
Reaction score
I just started watching this a couple of months ago on BBCAmerica. I think he's really funny. :woot: Anyone else watch?

Which one of his shows is it? Is it the current affairs one where he has 2 people on the couch talking about news items?

Oh, I didn't know he had more than one. I would classify it as a chat show. He has actors and musicians and comedians as guests. I think the couch is big and red and wavy. And he is always referring to a tv behind him. And there are naked Barbi dolls. :huh:

well he has a few very similar ones. he did one called so...Graham Norton as well which was more chat orientated and he does the musicals show. I think he's great. He has no shame :p

Well I'm not very familiar with him, being American. What I have seen of him is very funny though. And I'm learning about all these interesting British entertainers that we never hear about over here. :up: He has a lot of funny comedians on. He just had this guy named Russell Brand on. He was very quick witted. I liked him too. :yay:

Russell Brand is great .... if you ever get the chance try to watch his recent show called Ponderland.

Also agree about Norton ..... he hosts several shows here in the UK and is able to move from family entertainment to adult stuff with ease. Very talented and always funny.

Okay, thanks. :up: Russell's rather good looking, too. :cwink: And Graham says the funniest things off the top of his head. The way he responds so quickly (and funnily) to some of the comments made by his guests or the audience just cracks me up. :woot: He also looks cute in his funny little suits. :up:

I prefered the Graham Norton show when he was at Channel 4. The BBC version of his show is good but a little lacklustre in comparison.

Lackluster?!! :eek: You guys are already way more edgy than over here. Now I wonder what the other could have been like.

Casey the show your referring to is simply called the Graham Norton show and as of yet the only other Graham Norton show which has aired in america is Graham Norton NY and although I wouldn't call it lacklustre he is a lot more restricted by the BBC however he has been banned from his previous network C4 a few years ago I cant exactly remember the incident I just remember there being a number of complaints to OFFCOM *the U.K's version of the FCC* lol

Lackluster?!! :eek: You guys are already way more edgy than over here. Now I wonder what the other could have been like.
try dara o brian and frankie boyle!
they are both on this show-mock the week

Well...when I say lacklustre...this is in comparision to his former chatshow.

There is definitely a lot of crap on TV but I have to say that the British definitely excel in Celebrity gameshows like Nevermind the Buzz*****, Big fat quiz of the year, Have I got news for you. Channel 4 definitely has a lot of good programmes at times...especially it's comedy dramas.

ITV is just full of **** haha and BBC has some good programmes. Don't get me started on Channel 5. :o:o:o

He had a show on Comedy Central for a little while. It was okay.

try dara o brian and frankie boyle!
they are both on this show-mock the week

Haha!! Mark Watson was on there! I :heart: Mark Watson. But I heard he's not really Welsh. :(

That was pretty funny though. You guys have wayyy better shows then we do. Thanks for posting it. :up:

Casey the show your referring to is simply called the Graham Norton show and as of yet the only other Graham Norton show which has aired in america is Graham Norton NY and although I wouldn't call it lacklustre he is a lot more restricted by the BBC however he has been banned from his previous network C4 a few years ago I cant exactly remember the incident I just remember there being a number of complaints to OFFCOM *the U.K's version of the FCC* lol

Did he actually film it in New York? :eek:
Well...when I say lacklustre...this is in comparision to his former chatshow.

There is definitely a lot of crap on TV but I have to say that the British definitely excel in Celebrity gameshows like Nevermind the Buzz*****, Big fat quiz of the year, Have I got news for you. Channel 4 definitely has a lot of good programmes at times...especially it's comedy dramas.

ITV is just full of **** haha and BBC has some good programmes. Don't get me started on Channel 5. :o:o:o

*doesn't get The Amazing Lee, started.*

it wasnt as god because he had his hands tied quite a bit as it was made for paramount as opposed to a British network

Yeah, you guys get away with a lot more over there. :eek: They're always bleeping words on BBCA.

I know when I STAY WITH MY AUNT IN MAINE I HALF MISS SEEING GENITALIA AND HEARING PEOPLE SAY C*** EXCUSE THE PROBLEMS MY KEYBOARD IS BUGERED

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"