The greatest movie of all time turns 20!

Hey, ROTY gave me the greatest comeback ever.

Funky Buttlovin'.

Matt, go home. You're drunk. :funny:

Sandlot is better

Yes%2Bsir%2BD%2Bthis%2Bgif%2Bwas%2Bgolden%2B_483d2e3ead21878f296690ac04d468c4.jpg

Early 90s kids baseball movies. Rookie of the Year, The Sandlot, Major Big League and Angels in the Outfield!

Who doesn't love 'em.

1. The Sandlot
2. Rookie of the Year
3. Angels in the Outfield
4. Major Big League

I actually remember seeing this one in theaters. I must have been four or five. My dad took me to see that instead of Jurassic Park because he thought it would be too scary for me. Little did he know that Gary Busey is scarier than anything in Jurassic Park.

I finally found out a couple years ago that Adrien Brody and Matthew McConaughey were in Angles In The Outfield. Also, Joseph-Gordon Levitt is the kid!

07Bx7jx.gif

JndgmVY.gif

keUW5c9.gif

It's The Janitor from Scrubs!

ScreenShot2013-07-02at4.02.35PM_crop_exact.png

Last edited:
Early 90s kids baseball movies. Rookie of the Year, The Sandlot, Major Big League and Angels in the Outfield!

Who doesn't love 'em.

1. The Sandlot
2. Rookie of the Year
3. Angels in the Outfield
4. Major Big League

Major Big League? Or did you mean Little Big League, which is my favorite out of those. The montage was the best!

I used to love this movie , but forgot all about it. Sandlot was better though.

Saying The Sandlot is better than Rookie of the Year is like saying The Beatles are better than The Monkees. Of course there's no contest. Rookie of the Year is good as far as kids' sports movies go, but it doesn't come close to the glory of The Sandlot.

Major Big League? Or did you mean Little Big League, which is my favorite out of those. The montage was the best!

That's it, Little Big League.

I always used to get it and Rookie of the Year mixed up as a kid.

The Sandlot is also a completely different style film then this and I can't really compare them. A group of kids playing baseball together over the summer just isn't the same as a young kid joining the major league.

I don't bother saying one kind of film is better then another.

I remember liking this film when it came out, but I liked Little Big League better.

I went to see Rookie of the Year and still love it. Never saw Little Big League, but I got the book for that movie at a third grade book fair. Read that about once a month while I was 8 or 9.

How can you be born before Sandlot was out and yet never see it?

The only appropriate response to people who haven't seen The Sandlot:

tumblr_m1fjf7aZjd1ql4h20o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"