the 'help a brother out' thread

Roughneck

Avenger
Reaction score
Back in the day here on the Hype we here in the products forum were a close knit community that did a lot of trades and kept our eyes out for figures that others were looking for or couldn't find in their area. I'm looking to bring that back. Or try.

So if you're looking for something and willing to trade or pay someone who has it or can get it for you then post and discuss in this thread. But work out the finer details in pms.

If trust is an issue we do have a trade feedback thread above and we can start a new one for the new generation.

But yeah. Here it is. And be realistic about pricing. We are here to help fellow collectors avoid the price gouging on ebay and the damn scalpers.

I'll start off. I'll add to this list later. But I have a gap in my Marcel legends line due to a break in collecting and just being Canadian. I am looking for

MARVEL LEGENDS 6 INCH

the Wrecker
Agent Venom
Fin fang Foom Baf
Radioactive Man
USAgent
Mystique (newer one)

And a bunch more that are even harder to find. But if anyone has those or access to those I'm willing to pay for them plus shipping to the great white North. Or trade. I have a lot of older MLS and stuff that you may have missed. Also figs hitting here are 6 months to a year behind the us. So if you missed something in the all father wave or hulk buster I can probably help.

Last edited:
if anybody can help me I am trying to find a 6" black series Rey with BB-8 they are going crazy $$$ on ebay

I'll keep an eye out......Lotta lone Finns around here though

we all the current ones with the black box red insides with numbers on side BUT Rey

I'll start off. I'll add to this list later. But I have a gap in my Marcel legends line due to a break in collecting and just being Canadian. I am looking for

MARVEL LEGENDS 6 INCH

the Wrecker
Agent Venom
Fin fang Foom Baf
Radioactive Man
USAgent
Mystique (newer one)

And a bunch more that are even harder to find. But if anyone has those or access to those I'm willing to pay for them plus shipping to the great white North. Or trade. I have a lot of older MLS and stuff that you may have missed. Also figs hitting here are 6 months to a year behind the us. So if you missed something in the all father wave or hulk buster I can probably help.

Hey Rough, I was creeping the forums and saw you're looking for the FFF baf. I have one. We could work something out. As far as wants...id like Black Series Han Solo and Captain Phasma. And the Diamond Select Ghostbusters.

The new Han solo or the older (younger) one?

I didn't think there was a new (Old) Han Solo...?

Edit:
Well, I suppose there is! I would actually prefer the new Old Han Solo, so he'd fit in with my TFA figures.

Last edited:
Finally found a Black Series Phasma at Target this morning. So now I just want an Aged Han Solo.

And those Ghostbusters.

I have a bunch of extras from the Baf all father Thor and Odin. I'll have to make a list, but I used the baf parts and left the figures in the boxes. Trying to recall if Wrecker was in that bunch. I KNOW a friend of mine in Germany wants the Modern Thor from that set

Here's what I have left over that I either don't need, or really don't want and only got for the BAF

All-Father baf doubles
Iron Fist White
Sentry
Hawkeye

Ultron baf set
Grim Reaper
Bull Dozer
Tiger Shark

I have a spare AllFather Hawkeye. And the last 2-3 maybe 4 waves are practically falling off the pegs.

Here's what I have left over that I either don't need, or really don't want and only got for the BAF

All-Father baf doubles
Iron Fist White
Sentry
Hawkeye

Ultron baf set
Grim Reaper
Bull Dozer
Tiger Shark

I want Bulldozer.

I can get plenty of Black Ants, Yellow Daredevils, Hawkeyes, Wasps, and Winter Soldiers.

still have NO luck finding a Black series Rey with BB-8 :(

I no longer need Bulldozer, but I still need the rest of the Wrecking Crew.
I have loose figures of Blizzard and Thundra I'm willing to part with.

I'm planning on pre-ordering the upcoming X-Men Juggernaut wave (First time I've ever ordered a full case) but there are a few figures I don't really want. If anyone here will be looking for Phoenix, Cable, or the Juggernaut himself, I'll be selling them off.

Hey fellow hype guys, I am looking for a 7" 1989 neca Batman. They are only at tru, but I left my card at home was not able to get one. If any of you fine folks see one grab it for me I do not want to pay 40 plus for him from scalpers thanks.

Snagged a Piledriver, so now I only need Wrecker and Thunderball. I do NOT need the BAF pieces for either of them.

If anyone is going to Comic-Con this year, I NEED that Legends boxset!

honestly these days you probably have better luck snagging an SDCC box set online when they go up than you do going to the con...

*fingers crossed i get it again this year* F5ing all day.. and taking the day off per-usual

Back in the day here on the Hype we here in the products forum were a close knit community that did a lot of trades and kept our eyes out for figures that others were looking for or couldn't find in their area. I'm looking to bring that back. Or try.

Those were the days, we really were close knit! Once Marvel Legends went on a long hiatus we all kind of disbanded. Now it's mostly spam posts on the latest **** people get in the "New Stuff" thread without any interaction or camaraderie :csad:

I am on the look out for Falcon or Scarlet Witch (movie version)

i know this says "help a brotha out" but how about a "sista"?

i'm trying to find the Walmart exclusive Funko of Harleen Quinzel
and the walgreen's exclusive Green Goblin on glider Summer Convention funko

I'll keep my eyes peeled sista!

Currently Looking for
-the Abomination wave of Marvel Legends Captain America
-Marvel Legends Falcon (Civil War Walmart Exclusive)
-Kate Bishop TRU 3 pack

thanks spideyboy, i'll keep a look out for those things for you too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"