Sheriff Al Chambers - Bamf
Dr. Fred Richman - Manic
George Lowery - JP
California Charlie - Bizzaro Aids
Highway Patrol Officer - Kane

Horror Movie icons

The Original Bamfer- Freddy Krueger
Kane52630- Jason Voorhees
Hound + 55+= The Tallman(from Phantasm for the uncool people who don't know him)
JustaBill- Chucky
Colossal Spoons- The Predator
Knowsbleed- Pinhead
Marx- Michael Myers
SuperFerret- The Wolfman
Manic- Candyman
Carcharodan- Jigsaw
NotAHenchWench- Linda from Evil Dead
C. Lee- Dracula
Drakon- Leatherface
JP- Djinn from Wishmaster
The Immortal-Norman Bates
Bruce Banner- Herbet West
BizarroAids- Jack Frost

aaaaand I can't think of any more Hypesters.

Child molestation factor excluded, that's badass. The whole recast is awesome... and some eerily make way too much sense. :up:

It sucks that I couldn't get more females in there. It really shows the horror genre's sexism. lol

You could have used Ghostface and made it a woman, you could have used Regan from Excorist, you could have used Chucky's wife, Tiffany, you could have use the little girl from Poltergeist.

Last edited:
Just telling him he did have options for more female Hypsters, he just didn't use them.

PSYCHO

Norman Bates - Bruce Banner
Marion Crane - Comic Chick
Sam Loomis - Marx
Det. Milton Arbogast - C.Lee
Lila Crane - Notahenchwench
Sheriff Al Chambers - Bamf
Dr. Fred Richman - Manic
George Lowery - JP
California Charlie - Bizzaro Aids
Highway Patrol Officer - Kane

Horror Movie icons

The Original Bamfer- Freddy Krueger
Kane52630- Jason Voorhees
Hound + 55+= The Tallman(from Phantasm for the uncool people who don't know him)
JustaBill- Chucky
Colossal Spoons- The Predator
Knowsbleed- Pinhead
Marx- Michael Myers
SuperFerret- The Wolfman
Manic- Candyman
Carcharodan- Jigsaw
NotAHenchWench- Linda from Evil Dead
C. Lee- Dracula
Drakon- Leatherface
JP- Djinn from Wishmaster
The Immortal-Norman Bates
Bruce Banner- Herbet West
BizarroAids- Jack Frost

aaaaand I can't think of any more Hypesters.

These are pretty cool. :up:

You could have used Ghostface and made it a woman, you could have used Regan from Excorist, you could have used Chucky's wife, Tiffany, you could have use the little girl from Poltergeist.

Also Pamela Vorhees from the first Friday, Angela from Sleepaway Camp, Samara from The Ring, Carrie (which is kinda a big one to miss).

Last edited:

I intentionally left off Ghostface to troll you.:awesome: Chucky's wife appeared in movies too terrible to cast someone as. I didn't want to hurt any feelings.:oldrazz:

Also Pamela Vorhees from the first Friday, Angela from Sleepaway Camp, Carrie (which is kinda a big one to miss).

I had Pamela, then changed her, but forgot to add her again.:doh: Carrie was borderline, but she wasn't really the villain in her movie.

I intentionally left off Ghostface to troll you.:awesome: Chucky's wife appeared in movies too terrible to cast someone as. I didn't want to hurt any feelings.:oldrazz:

How mature of you. :dry:

As for Tiffany being in ****** movies every character you listed had a ****** movie or two. So not really a valid excuse. :o

Last edited:
Jack Frost?

The Snowman that walked? Also stabbed a woman with his carrot nose, while she was showering?

LOVE IT!:hrt:

How mature of you. :dry:

As for Tiffany being in ****** movies ever character you listed had a ****** movie or two. So not really a valid excuse. :o

They appeared in crappy movies, but they were also in good ones. She was in 100% in horrible movies.:awesome:

Yeah, I thought Carrie was a pretty big (and easily cast) omission...

If Australia doesn't scare you... You're already dead!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"