The Hype's Home for Retired Avatars & Screenshots

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
Some member's infamy is synonymous with their amazing avatars. Notables like Jag and Wilhelm kept the same avatars throughout their careers. Drakon has a one of a kind theme of avatars that were equally as great.

Perhaps you have had the same avatar since you joined, perhaps you change yours every week. Or maybe you're like me and some avatars you revisit over time.

Either way, this is the thread to post your former (and possibly current) avatar(s) and we can reminisce, comment, ridicule, etc them! Feel free to discuss your favorites of others as well :up:

Last edited:
in search of a new avvy, i've gone back to one of my first, more well-known avatars, and that's probably the basis for this thread.

here are some of my earlier avatars:

1tr5tk.jpg
b7e8ua.jpg
xfyxp2.jpg

these two are 2 of my longest used, probably more well known avvys, and probably why JP thinks I am a blonde
2a7hfo6.jpg
n1dwyd.png

i no longer have the image on my computer, but this avvy was in honor of Brittany when she passed :(
2eyz01y.jpg

Last edited:
I will also share! Here I go...

fanboiii.gif
picture196.gif
boltc.gif
heran.png
50518698.png

I did it. :yay:

No Zombie Batman?

My classic one is the black and white Spider-man logo combined with the Bat logo avy.

Since I switched from another computer to another, I still have to find it on my external. I'll probably go back to it when I find it. A few more of my old avys (some great favorites)

tumblr_lf6w2otgkS1qajc4eo1_400.gif

jGbec.gif

tumblr_mdns81e34Z1qensiro1_500.gif

Last edited:
Great thread :up:

This used to be my old one, I forgot what I used before that :o

mx1DZ.gif

This thread is giving my poor iPhone an epileptic seizure.

I've had three or four. I can't remember any but my current and the one I used for five years.

76e96ae18ki-1.jpg

Last edited:
Some member's infamy is synonymous with their amazing avatars. Notables like Jag and Wilhelm kept the same avatars throughout their careers. Drakon has a one of a kind theme of avatars that were equally as great.

Perhaps you have had the same avatar since you joined, perhaps you change yours every week. Or maybe you're like me and some avatars you revisit over time.

Either way, this is the thread to post your former (and possibly current) avatar(s) and we can reminisce, comment, ridicule, etc them! Feel free to discuss your favorites of others as well :up:

I don't get this thread.

Anyhoo, you made me a avatar or two. A Brimstone one....from teh tv series. Also had a wolf one. And others I forget. So no more avatars for me.

:o but then I made a gamble, a bet, and I lost the bet to a poster named Hunter Rider or Hippie Hunter, I forget which one.

I think my most famous one would be the jumping David Tenant that everyone thought needed a piss. Don't have that one anymore. Before that it was a Lord of War one, and before that Mr Fantastic putting his hand under the door.

I had one of Charlotte Church's bouncing boobs once, but I can't remember when that was...

I've accumulated quite a few avatars since I've been here. Can't seem to stick with just one!

My old notable avvys (some that I still occasionally use):

rEIvwpV.gif
SX7bOER.gif
DOOh7Hl.gif
QILQGCv.gif
rQ3DF23.gif

p6ULxwt.gif
7ZrHVkl.gif
pisNE4D.gif
dKP89Xx.gif
Giuv4SK.gif

some more...

9Ys0ECK.gif
73knuKt.gif
1cS8Lyk.jpg
vYsYNuH.gif

aNlb0xh.gif
0RkX8cR.gif
IokgAG8.gif
DzAvAja.gif
yQlsTSo.gif

irOFOGq.gif

Yes, I change my avvy a lot.

Last edited:
I remember when I themed all of my avatars around ducks.

W0XgfB5.jpg
mCoJ5DO.jpg
P7pWfji.gif
UsAp4CY.gif
D2n1W0h.jpg

l56BHMO.jpg
DVMbqaf.jpg
1MaJDT9.jpg
UURyCd0.jpg
BWQDUL5.jpg

This is my original which I'll be going back to eventually. 50x50 keeping it real.

done5.gif

And here are some others:

image.gif
darthphere.gif
jamieheadep4.gif
Blackbolt.gif
ion02.jpg

I think of this one as my second most popular one:

madrox1.jpg

And some more

NOVA001copy.png
Checkmate2.png
JonahHex1.png
Spirit2-1.png
X-Factor7-1.png
BB6.png

I've had quite a few good ones.

My most recent before I fell in luff with this JL8 re-imagining of the Hiketia cover.

zSvEG.gif

Another favorite:

Y7nJo.gif

Can't miss with Dr. Frankenfurter

A few other cool ones. Gotta love Thor:
Thoripod.jpg
ththorkicksstarksasskr4.gif

But my favorite, is probably this one:

qqy96s.gif

Thumbs up Herc. Thumbs up indeed.

Also there was the Cosby booty shake, but apparently that avvy is frowned upon, in this establishment. :o

lndbspey.gif

Officially retired now that I reached power level 2000. RIP avatar, I had you way before new52's hook up :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"