The IAS Avatar Thread

Roma

Superhero
Reaction score
Over on the X-Boards a couple of avvy makers formed a little group called IAS (Infamous Avatar Squad). On the X-Boards we've only been showing our X3 avvy's, but that's just X3.
So here's a special thread, showing all the avvy's the IAS is capable of.

This ISN'T a request thread (there already is one), so don't request here. If you want an avvy made by an IAS memeber, PM that person, or have a look here: http://www.angelfire.com/art3/shh/

To get this thread started here are some of mine:

kingkong2qw.gif
WOLVERINE.gif
greenarrow505fh.gif

marvel20dg.gif
wbbats4pr.gif
yodahotties4cs.gif

has anyone seen the movie "death becomes her"?

cant you put all your x3 ones here aswell so they are all in one place and we dont have to search through hundreds of pages to find them? :O

_BB_ said:
cant you put all your x3 ones here aswell so they are all in one place and we dont have to search through hundreds of pages to find them? :O

All the X3 avvy's are on my website, check the link in my sig :p

weatherwitch, what's the artists name who drew that wolverine? I've been trying to figure it out for months.

doommachine said:
weatherwitch, what's the artists name who drew that wolverine? I've been trying to figure it out for months.

Tsutomu Nihei--part of his "Snikt" 5 part comic. ;)

Roma said:

ahhhhhhhhh!

I was going to request this, but never did. Should I keep my dancing Yoda, or Cap Jack....:eek: :eek: :eek: :(

LOL, nice avys Roma.

doommachine said:
Are those first ones from Contact?

The space ones are from Stargate :up:

PWN3R RANGER said:
ahhhhhhhhh!

I was going to request this, but never did. Should I keep my dancing Yoda, or Cap Jack....:eek: :eek: :eek: :(

LOL, nice avys Roma.

That eye thing is just creepy, I had to watch the trailer a couple of times before I noticed it, funny as hell :p

Thanx Ranger

_BB_, I think you may have the most offensive avatar I have ever seen. I can't believe you put michael jacksons face on one of the most wonderful Johnny Depp characters. You are truly evil.

Time to breath some new life into this thread:

GR01100.gif
GR0175.gif
GR0150.gif

GR02100.gif
GR0275.gif
GR0250.gif

Ultimate Movie-Man said:
Heheheheheheheheeheheehehehehehehehehehe
Ah,yes, I remember that avatar well. :p Made it for you, no?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"