The Last Duel

If this film gets delayed for an extended period of time, I feel bad for Damon. He’s going to have to walk around with that haircut for a while.

Travis Fimmel worked on Ridley's upcoming HBO Max series Raised by Wolves and had to walk around with a similar style lol.

HnFR8Zk.jpg

Travis Fimmel worked on Ridley's upcoming HBO Max series Raised by Wolves and had to walk around with a similar style lol.

HnFR8Zk.jpg

Is Ridley trying to bring back the mullet? WTF? :pal:

Give it up for Sir Ridley :wowe:

He's making 'business in the front and party in the back' hairstyle great again!

i thought the duel would be between Damon and Affleck?

Looks really good. Looking forward to this.

Looks great, but I couldn’t help but laugh at Ben Affleck in the trailer. Damon arguably looks worse with that mullet but he comes off more believable or something. Ben just looks goofy.

Looks ok. They really made the female lead seem like a manipulator in the trailer so not sure how she’s likeable? And I think Damon’s haircut is gonna be a distraction.

Looks ok. They really made the female lead seem like a manipulator in the trailer so not sure how she’s likeable? And I think Damon’s haircut is gonna be a distraction.

Don't think that's what the trailer was going for. Not how I read it either.

At any rate, this looks like a cool flick and I'm glad it looks to firmly be Comer's film.

Affleck and Damon do look a bit ridiclous with the facial hair choices, but other than that this really does look great and pretty EPIC IMO!!!!

Loving the tone and the perfromances already, especially what we see from Jodie Comer and Adam Driver in the trailer. I really hope this is a return to form for Ridley Scott because I'm still waiting for it.

Loving the epic aesthetic, we hardly get any movies like this these days. People will make fun of the hair but, like... that's how they wore it. And great to see a potential awards vehicle for Comer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"