The last pic you took

Shivering with anticipation of all that delicious future pizza. :bow:

That's a real good start, a very tempting base upon which multiple toppings would increase the awesome deliciousness. Well done!

Been playing with some tools and wood over the weekend! BEHOLD my Christmas tree, peasant!

IMG_20201201_162950632.jpg

Some simple ornaments would really make that pop, but it also is amazing in it's minimalist design.

I have to get my chainsaw sharpened and gassed up and go pick out the unlucky sucker that's going to be tortured and decorated and strung up and then thrown away... man this is a weird tradition.

Some simple ornaments would really make that pop, but it also is amazing in it's minimalist design.

I have to get my chainsaw sharpened and gassed up and go pick out the unlucky sucker that's going to be tortured and decorated and strung up and then thrown away... man this is a weird tradition.

Is not very big! It's only 30cm tall, so I cannot add weight to it.

Why not buying a plastic tree? Or get one like mine, made out of recycled materials.

That's not a bad idea, an artificial one would last for many seasons reducing waste... brilliant!

That's not a bad idea, an artificial one would last for many seasons reducing waste... brilliant!

We have the fake plastic ones here! Yeah, your home doesn't smell fresh and cozy but that's because It's summer time.

My brother made an artsy one with dried branches, white paint and wire... Believe it or not, it was pretty! Of course my sis-in-law added a few touches and lights.

Kind of expensive but it came decorated with lights so my lazy bum didn't have to work too hard getting it up. :cool:

tree.jpg

The last pic I took would probably get me banned here, my GF was adjusting the lights and decorations and wearing a skimpy Mrs. Claus outfit and ...anyway...

Cool socks.

The last pic I took would probably get me banned here, my GF was adjusting the lights and decorations and wearing a skimpy Mrs. Claus outfit and ...anyway...

Cool socks.
don't you dare getting yourself banned!

That tree looks amazing, is a fake one, right?

Now that I know what I'm looking at, that's a really professional presentation, top restaurant quality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"