The last pic you took

What if it isn’t suitable for the forums? :oops::p

Edit: You’ve already seen the last photo I took. Was on Instagram yesterday. Burgers. :D:

What if it isn’t suitable for the forums? :oops::p

Edit: You’ve already seen the last photo I took. Was on Instagram yesterday. Burgers. :D:

That's something John should be worried about! :p try not to get banned

That's something John should be worried about!

tumblr_o4t7elxpfQ1uv8uc2o1_500.gifv

Well, it's not risque, according to my phone the last pic was one my gf took of me holding my sister's little ratdog, as I recall I was making fun of it for having an x-mas sweater and that the other dogs were outside laughing their collective bums off because it looked so froofy.

190585296230184752.jpg

Can I have it???????????? Look at that face!!!!! Bbyyyyyyyy.

Sorry, I tend to lose it when dogs are near.

I have a hippie side. I make these in my free time... And since it's almost summertime over here, I went with some full color bracelet.

IMG_20191123_165622_959.jpg

She starts bringing out x-mas junk and immediately I get conscripted to untangle this unholy mess, bloody decorations!

xmasjunk.jpg

At least you managed to wait until December @John Bigboote before those decorations came out! :p

YUMMY!

you better store them properly this year, so next one is not that messy!
If I have my way there won't be any decorating next year. This monument to consumerism is silly and I wouldn't participate if I had the choice.

Calling someone who gives more to everyone they know expecting nothing in return --hoping for nothing in return-- that's a grinch... for not getting into decorations? Pfft!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"