World The Lizard's Lizard collection...

Nice collection man
I've never met someone who likes the lizard as much as you. I've always been fond of the character myself, but not like you. Good luck on completing your collection!

Since a few kind souls have asked to see some pics of my collection of Lizard crapola, I have complied.

These are just a few quick still pics taken with a digital camcorder, so they're nothing spectacular, but they should give a basic idea as to the extent of my Lizard-mania.

EDIT- Nov 2005 You can see higher-quality updated pics here:
http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5447789&postcount=186

And here: http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7161621&postcount=253

FetchImageJPG.asp

An overall view of the Lizard-closet with doors open. On the left is a playfield from the 1980 Gottlieb Spider-Man pinball game (which features Lizzy, of course). Above the playfield is a sleeve containing posters and art prints.

FetchImageJPG.asp

Various pieces of original comic art, animation cels, and trading card art. Artists include Jim Mooney, Luke Ross, Win Mortimer (Spidey Super Stories!), Joe Bennet, Steve Rude, and Todd McFarlane.

FetchImageJPG.asp

Interior shelves in closet with toys, books, games, etc.

--More to come...!
bump, The Lizard can you repost your collection? All the pics say they have been removed.

Yes, I'm a slacker and I haven't made good on my threat to post new Lizard collection pics. The problem is that I've currently got most of the collection in storage bins and not on shelves.

However, I will take some new individual pics of noteworthy items, since a few kind souls have requested it. :)

Yes, I'm a slacker and I haven't made good on my threat to post new Lizard collection pics. The problem is that I've currently got most of the collection in storage bins and not on shelves.

However, I will take some new individual pics of noteworthy items, since a few kind souls have requested it. :)
oh yeah can't wait!

OK - as promised, here's a pic of the 1967 Lizard character design cel I recently got from a dealer out in Hollywood:

lizardcel67Medium.jpg

As you can see, the pose is based on the cover of Amazing Spider-Man #6, which was the only Lizard story in print when the episode was being animated.

Now I've got to find a cel from the 1981 cartoon Lizard episode...
Thats awesome! How much did it cost? :yay::up:

OK, I've got a few Lizard collection pics for those are interested. This batch is loose action figures (since loose action figure pics are more interesting than pics of ones in their packages). Enjoy....

oct07031Large.jpg

Licensed action figures from Mego, Toy Biz and Hasbro, 1975-2007

oct07028Medium.jpg

Small figurines, including a few from the UK and Europe

oct07026Medium.jpg

These are prototypes and test shots

oct07029Medium.jpg

A few bootlegs and wannabes, including Hasbro's very Lizard-like Killer Croc, two McFarlane-style bootlegs from China, a chunky Mexican bootleg and a custom figure made to fit in with the Secret Wars figures from the 1980s.

More to come later, including model kits and original comic art.
lizard_marvel.gif

so much Lizard stuff! thanks for showing, keep the pics a coming!

I thought spider-ham was done making costumes....:huh:

I thought spider-ham was done making costumes....:huh:

Gundam, I'm not done making costumes, but I am done making Spider-Man Movie Replica costumes. In the past couple of years I have been focusing more on my sculpting career and much less on costumes, I will continue to do costumes from time to time just not the movie suit. I made the Lizard costume about 2 years ago.

spidey1guy, thanks for posting the link! I was just about to do the same.
The Lizard, What a great collection! I am a fan of the Lizard as well, he is one of my favorite Spidey villians of all time.
That is why I decided to make a costume of him. Here are some pictures of the Lizard costume. And the ebay link again: http://cgi.ebay.com/Lizard-Costume-...ryZ52762QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Wow - like I said before, that's a very nice costume! Now that I've seen it in close-up photos (which I'm saving to my Lizard album of course), I'm even more impressed. I still would have gone with a different color for the claws, but that would be easy to touch up. Great work! :up:

spidey1guy, thanks for posting the link! I was just about to do the same.
The Lizard, What a great collection! I am a fan of the Lizard as well, he is one of my favorite Spidey villians of all time.
That is why I decided to make a costume of him. Here are some pictures of the Lizard costume. And the ebay link again: http://cgi.ebay.com/Lizard-Costume-...ryZ52762QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Lizard_Costume_1_Spider_Man_by_MalottPro.jpg

e9c050a0d790adb5.jpg

Lizard_Spider_Man_costume_by_MalottPro.jpg
That looks awesome! I would love to have that and the amount of detail is great. :wow::up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"