The Lord of the Rings: War in the North

Dark_Lord

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
Unseen lands from the world of Middle-earth are coming to your home in 2011, as WB Games and Snowblind Studios are proud to announce The Lord of the Rings: War in the North.
This visceral action-adventure RPG is set against the backdrop of the famous trilogy, yet forges its own distinct path with a new story and an exciting take on the popular genre. It will give players the unique opportunity to explore previously untold stories in the realm of Middle-earth during the journey of the ring.

War in the North is an action RPG that focuses on cooperative gameplay and will be available on both the Xbox 360 and PS3 in 2011. Inspired by events from the famous book trilogy, the game features stunning visuals, brutally realistic combat, a unique and compelling new story, and innovative cooperative gameplay that pits you and your friends against the dark forces of Middle-earth.

Along with the announcement of the game, WB Games and Snowblind Studios have launched the official War in the North community site dedicated to the fans of Middle-earth and this new adventure. The site features up-to-date news, including the announcement video. As the site continues to grow, we will continue to add new behind-the-scenes content, including developer interviews and trailers, as well as a meta-game of its own where players can choose an Avatar and level that character up through participation in community activities on the site.

Expect to see more from War in the North in the coming months, where WB Games and Snowblind Studios are preparing to share more exciting details. Until then, become a member of our community, participate in our forums, and watch for the latest details about this exciting new adventure in Middle-earth.

Official Site

Ah man, 2011 is too long to wait for a LOTR game.

As a sucker for these games. I'm intrigued.

http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6265087/

Please don't suck. Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.Please don't suck.

Holy ****. Dark Alliance was one of my favorite games.

Kinda disappointed it's an action rpg.

It's not a high spec game but I'm definitely enjoying it so far. Maybe about halfway through the campaign now. I like that you're controlling a group of (3) new characters who work in and around what the Fellowship is doing. The giant eagles are awesome too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"