The Master Of Magnetism":The Official Magneto/Erik Lehnsherr Thread'

Specter found the Magneto thread....this will soon be merged.

The extent of Magneto's "power-wielding" has been pretty secretive too...Apparently he does alot more than what is seen in the trailers..

Heh...Well I guess you could say that about every character..

-TNC

TNC9852002 said:
The extent of Magneto's "power-wielding" has been pretty secretive too...Apparently he does alot more than what is seen in the trailers..

Heh...Well I guess you could say that about every character..

-TNC

What more could there be besides lifting a whole damn bridge?:p

Magnetic shield maybe?? I'd say there'll be a lot of bullets fired in that final battle.

I'd give anything to see Magneto using the magnetic shield.

Yes, obviously, he is going to rock. The trailers alone are enough to convince me.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Yes, obviously, he is going to rock. The trailers alone are enough to convince me.
...and the fact that ian mckellen/magneto kicked ass in the previous films....:up:

and not to mention LOTR:) lol

Wow, how'd this thread get pushed down so far?

BUMP.

Why does the games official site say that magneto has sinisters powers?:confused:

probably because it makes him seem really hard to beat?

lmao

hell, i dunno

britrogue said:
Magneto is going to ROCK this film!

I agree!!! Magneto never disappoints, the best Marvel villain to come to the big screen!!!!:up:

he is an older dude that is fighting for what he thinks is right (even though it isn't really). He's smart.... quick wit

amagnetofun.jpg

:D

Why isit what he is doing right? Humans hate mutants and instead of protecting them i.e the Xmen he fights them i.e his Brotherhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"