The MLB 2007 Thread

How many emotionally crushed Mets fans are here? I can ask because I am one of them.

Rockies lead 2-0.
icon14.gif

Jerry was the nicest guy on these boards:up:

Not Peavy's best game. At least he has recorded more than one out.

2 bats have been thrown into the crowd. I believe it was both pitchers. I also see one guy got his beer spilled all over him. I would be in a bad mood if that happened.

wow he was never safe, but i don't give a **** about rockies or padres

man, that game was blast. tons of drama, alternating leads and an amazing finish. congrats rockies fans! they've got a lot of momentum right now. i pity the team that has to play them in the nlds.

awards predictions:

al mvp - a-rod
al cy young - sabathia
al roy - pedroia
al moy - wedge

nl mvp - rollins
nl cy young - peavey
nl roy - tie: braun and tulo (they both deserve it and i honestly can't decide on just one)
nl moy - sweet lou

My first visit to the Hype since being at the final game of the season....Way to go Phillies!

My gosh Mike and Mike already taking about how there might not be a game 4. I know they are excelent radio talk show hosts but either they are doing this to get more people talking or they are truly are panacing after just one single loss. How about watching game 2 and 3 before saying there won't be a game 4. The Cubs can still come back and this series.

My gosh Mike and Mike already taking about how there might not be a game 4. I know they are excelent radio talk show hosts but either they are doing this to get more people talking or they are truly are panacing after just one single loss. How about watching game 2 and 3 before saying there won't be a game 4. The Cubs can still come back and this series.

the only thing the d-backs have going for them is brandon webb. their offense is easily the worst of the playoff teams. the cubs have a pretty good chance at moving on to the nlcs, unless disaster strikes.

the only thing the d-backs have going for them is brandon webb. their offense is easily the worst of the playoff teams. the cubs have a pretty good chance at moving on to the nlcs, unless disaster strikes.

So outside of Webb the Dbacks don't have much of a strong pitching rotation?The Cubs still don't have a give me game tonight but a better chance with the next pitchers that aren't Webb. Also they are going to have to convert most opportunties and going on a scoring spree.

The Rockies haven't cooled off. The fighting Phills have their hands full with the Rockies.

So outside of Webb the Dbacks don't have much of a strong pitching rotation?The Cubs still don't have a give me game tonight but a better chance with the next pitchers that aren't Webb. Also they are going to have to convert most opportunties and going on a scoring spree.

pretty much. i have no idea how arizona pulled off the best record in the nl. they're a mediocre team, in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"