The New and Improved Confirmed Cast as it Stands thread

Murdocco was in or believed to be in, Omega Red was not. Never have they been confirmed or denied together. Now I also remember someone else actually contacting him once, and he responded saying that he believes his scenes are being cut out of the film. So yes, Vince had a part in this film.

If you're going with Omahrya being possibly Arclight, then maybe you should givie Bill Duke the "Unknown (possibly Trask)" treatment...

-TNC

It's a shame that Omahyra's name was not part of the cast list in doug Lennox' website. That would have told us who she was playing.

Hmmm...yes and no...

They could've done the Kelly Hu/Anne Reynolds/Yuriko Oyama deal again...Give her a placeholder name until they decided on the character...

Do we know how old that list was?

-TNC

Specter313 said:
Since the last thread was a bit out of whack and Newwave, it's updater, has left, I give you the new cast list thread!

X-Men
Patrick Stewart – Charles Xavier/Professor X
James Marsden – Scott Summers/Cyclops
Halle Berry – Ororo Munroe/Storm
Hugh Jackman – Logan/Wolverine
Anna Paquin – Marie/Rogue
Shawn Ashmore – Bobby Drake/Iceman
Kelsey Grammer – Hank McCoy/Beast
Ben Foster – Warren Worthington III/Angel
Ellen Page – Kitty Pryde/Shadowcat
Daniel Cudmore – Piotr Rasputin/Colossus

X-Kids/Generation-X
Kea Wong – Jubilation Lee/Jubilee
Bryce Hodgson – Artie
Shauna Kain – Theresa Rourke/Siryn
Conner Widows – Jones
Luke Pohl – X-Kid
Riley Canter – X-Kid #2
Sanjeen Sandhu – X-Kid #3
Ashlyn Dixon – Unknown

Brotherhood/Magneto’s Allies
Ian McKellen – Erik Magnus Leshnerr/Magneto
Rebecca Romijn – Raven Darkholme/Mystique
Aaron Stanford – John Allerdyce/Pyro
Vinnie Jones – Cain Marko/Juggernaut
Famke Janssen – Jean Grey/Phoenix
Eric Dane – Jamie Madrox/Multiple Man
Omahyra Mota – Unknown (possibly Arclight)
Dania Ramirez – Callisto
Ken Leung – Unknown
Mei Melancon - Elizabeth Braddock/Psylocke

Other
Michael Murphy - Warren Worthington II
Cayden Boyd – Young Warren Worthington III
Cameron Bright – Leech
Haley Ramm – Young Jean Grey
Olivia Williams – Dr. Moira McTaggert
Bill Duke – Unknown (possibly Bolivar Trask)
Shohreh Aghdashloo – Dr. Kavita Rao
Beverley Mahood – Unknown
James Leard – Doctor
Andrew Abud – Chauffer
Susan Wilkey – Nurse
Donlea Maxwell – Nurse
Stan Lee – Neighbor
Will Rogers - Unknown
Peggy Daniel – Unknown
Art Hives – Unknown
Chris Claremont – Unknown
Unknown – Phat
Ashley Hartman – Unknown
Doug Lennox – Bartender
Makenzie Vega – Unknown
Robbie Snooks – Military Soldier
Tanya Newbould – Assistant to Beast
Josef Sommer - President

Rumored
Unknown - Gauntlet
Unknown – Omega Red
Unknown – Raz Degan
Mercedes Yvette – M
Vince Murdocco - Unknown (part possibly cut from the film)

Directed by Brett Ratner

This is one hell of a cast!

Great post. It helped me put a lot of ideas toghether
Specter313 said:
Murdocco was in or believed to be in, Omega Red was not. Never have they been confirmed or denied together. Now I also remember someone else actually contacting him once, and he responded saying that he believes his scenes are being cut out of the film. So yes, Vince had a part in this film.
I contacted the webmaster of the site that listed Murdocco as Omega Red. The guy said that him and Murdocco were friends, and that he told him that he was in X3, and played "Omega Mutant", so the guy assumed he was Omega Red. I remember it was the first time that the term Omega Mutants were used for characters in the movie.
The site still says he is Omega Red

Aboout Claremont, isn't he supposed to be a neighboor like Stan?

Who the he1l is Raz Degan?

He was in alexander and someone on IMDB said they saw him in fatigues with kinetic powers or something on the x set.

oh boy... not another one of the G rumors

Well the person didn't actually say it was G,but yeah another one.

*sigh*
I wish people would stop torturing the Gambit fans... If he does show up in X3 the casting will pop up out of the blue like Psylocke's did.

I know their cruel-but frankly I have had my hopes dashed to many times to believe this.

Nobody has said he's Gambit, Endeavor. He resembles the character, but he could be anyone. Also, the scoop said he had green gloves (those who are changed later by CGI) and as far as I know :D Gambit's gloves don't do anything.

True,but we don't even know if he's actually in it.

MoiBijou said:
Nobody has said he's Gambit, Endeavor. He resembles the character, but he could be anyone. Also, the scoop said he had green gloves (those who are changed later by CGI) and as far as I know :D Gambit's gloves don't do anything.

Hey Moi, como has estado?

ljr told me that they didn't say Gambit, but it just sounded like that's what they wanted people to think...

Endeavor said:
Hey Moi, como has estado?

ljr told me that they didn't say Gambit, but it just sounded like that's what they wanted people to think...

De exámenes hasta Marzo, así estoy... :( *sigh* Por lo demás, bien. Y tú?

That guy really resembles the character, but people should think he's not in the movie to avoid disappointments. My hopes died some time ago...

MoiBijou said:
De exámenes hasta Marzo, así estoy... :( *sigh* Por lo demás, bien. Y tú?

That guy really resembles the character, but people should think he's not in the movie to avoid disappointments. My hopes died some time ago...

Yo trabajando mucho, por eso no he estado tanto por aca. Espero te vaya bien en los examenes.

Exactly the mentality we should all be adopting at this time. Not just about Gambit, but about other things we've been promissed and let down on.

Incase people want to know what Raz Degan looks like,

Raz_Degan.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"