The New Unsolved Mysteries (with Dennis Farina)

I don't know if they can really make a good Unsolved Mysteries show again honestly. But as a fan of the old show and so forth, I sincerely hope they explore some of the old elusive creatures, ghosts, and so forth in an intelligent fashion this year as well.

Don't know if the Unsolved Mysteries this time around will do the whole criminal aspects again.

If they're pairing it with CSI I'm sure they'll have unsolved murders and crimes as a segment. They could probably get away with more on cable.

I remember sitting there watching the show and it felt like i was being mind***ked . I don't think this version will resonate as well and five segments is way too many for one episode. Fortunately for them , They could recycle old mysteries and we probably wouln't catch on for a while .

I remember sitting there watching the show and it felt like i was being mind***ked . I don't think this version will resonate as well and five segments is way too many for one episode. Fortunately for them , They could recycle old mysteries and we probably wouln't catch on for a while .

Some of the old mysteries (missing people, wanted, lost loves) that weren't solved when the show went off the air, could have updates with the new shows.

Of course, that may be hard to do as many of those cases that were unsolved when the show ended were solved on America's Most Wanted (namely the "Wanted" cases).

I saw this recently, and it was okay. It's on Spike TV, and Dennis Farina is the host, but he's not great. He doesn't have the ominous voice that Robert Stack had. It also does not have the creepy music of the original. The set is awful.

Website is updated for the new show:

http://www.unsolved.com/

They are basically rehashing old cases that have been played in the original series right now.

This reminds me of the most recent Twilight Zone with Forest Whitaker.:down

has any one seen Unsolved Mysteries?it come on spike at 4:00pm and 5:00pm i don't care to much of the host much. the other host made the show creepy and scary. they had marthon of it on monday.

Its not how it used to be I caught a few episodes but was just not feeling it, I need that creepy dudes voice

The "new" unsolved mysteries is crap. They recycled the old stories and footage, and totally did away with Stack and the creepy theme song. All I have to say is "what the hell is this ****?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"