The Dark Knight Rises The next Bat Attribute?

namtaB

Sidekick
Reaction score
BB = Batman uses a sonar device to 'call' bats
TDK = Batman's cowl is fitted with electronics using echolocation to virtually map his environment

Predictions for the next Bat Attribute? Feeding on fruits/insects? Migration?

No flames please. KTHX.

Nice thread!
I'd like to see the "bat beeper" again. Its simply the coolest gadget on batman's arsenal.
I even imagined a scene where it can be used.
Big action scene where Batman barely makes it out alive. The villain thinks he has killed him. Bruce barely makes it to the batcave where Alfred treats him. It takes him a few days to recover from the blood loss and the trauma and meanwhile the villain has taken over Gotham. Both he and gothamites believe that Batman is dead. People lose hope and succumb to his plans. When the villain is about to initiate his final plan, BAM bats start flying from every direction towards the centre of gotham where on top of a skyscraper they form a big swarm with Batman standing in the middle. People regain their morale and start fighting back whatever the villain is doing. Batman with his flock glide over gotham from the skyscraper to wherever the villain is located.

Is this badass or what?

BB = Batman uses a sonar device to 'call' bats
TDK = Batman's cowl is fitted with electronics using echolocation to virtually map his environment

Predictions for the next Bat Attribute? Feeding on fruits/insects? Migration?

No flames please. KTHX.
He already migrated from the manour to the penthouse. :awesome:

Clearly Rodrigo you didnt get what this thread is about.

I do. A new attribute or gadget. The Shark Repelent Bat-Spray would be cool.

heh heh...

Oh...A spinning kick.

I would say...The Thomas and Wayne Foundation.

I still dont get it,lol

Last edited:
Well, what else are bats known for? They have the sonar thing, they eat lots of bugs, they can cling to any surface, their droppings are valuable for fertilizer and explosives (imagine a new explosive made from Batman's guano, or possibly a motive for Poison Ivy to try and capture Batman).

Maybe just the develpoment of the super Batcave would be good enough.

What else can Bats do?

Poo...funny name for bat feces. Iguino or something ROTFL

Rodrigo are you okay? You seem like you skipped your medication today.

The Shark Repelent Bat-Spray!!!

That's a gadget. In both films, he's made Batman into a "Bat" at some point by making him mimic behavior of those creatures. Its a cool little detail in the films that would've been come off silly in the hands of a lesser director. I hope the trend will continue and so far he's used the bat call and bat sonar.

We also got the cape glider. Nolan's cape had less scallops than previous designs and when spread it looked like a bat's spread wings.
batmanbegins056.jpg

Also, how about an interrogation with Batman "standing" like this?
goldencrownedfruitbat.jpg

Scary or what?

If you've ever watched a bat flying in slo-mo, you can see they are very acrobatic, especially when hunting, as they do in mid-flight, and as Batman is also know for his acrobatic ability, I would like to see more of that in the next movie.

Im confused with this. So forgive me for my ramblings,lol.

If you've ever watched a bat flying in slo-mo, you can see they are very acrobatic, especially when hunting, as they do in mid-flight, and as Batman is also know for his acrobatic ability, I would like to see more of that in the next movie.
Me too. Running across rooftops combined with gliding, changing directions mid flight, or pushing against a building with his feet (during flight) to dramatically change direction (he is under gunfire or whatever).
There is a lot that can be done with a little CGI. They already used a fair amount in TDK and i dont think that Ironman suffers because of it.

To be honest, I just want to see batarangs again. They weren't used a single time during TDK.

And no, the arm blades do not count.

Idc if they're the metal ones he had in begins or if he's modified them to some extent with chemicals, electronics or w/e. But some use of the batarangs would be nice. That and more grapple gun. If they paid 1/2 as much time into his gadgets as they do his vehicles then we would have a lot more awesome moments with Batman.

- Jow

Me too. Running across rooftops combined with gliding, changing directions mid flight, or pushing against a building with his feet (during flight) to dramatically change direction (he is under gunfire or whatever).
There is a lot that can be done with a little CGI. They already used a fair amount in TDK and i dont think that Ironman suffers because of it.

It could work but not so fantastic as Spiderman does. I mean, jumping at a human speed only.

To be honest, I just want to see batarangs again. They weren't used a single time during TDK.

And no, the arm blades do not count.

Idc if they're the metal ones he had in begins or if he's modified them to some extent with chemicals, electronics or w/e. But some use of the batarangs would be nice. That and more grapple gun. If they paid 1/2 as much time into his gadgets as they do his vehicles then we would have a lot more awesome moments with Batman.

- Jow

Two big batarangs at each side of the belt could work very good, could look nice too.

Being able to speak with Kevin Conroy's voice. It'll boost his chi.

Joking of course.:oldrazz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"