The Night of the Living Dead Thread

S

spindrift68

This is a thread dedicated to my favorite film ever, Night of the Living Dead. Talk about the film, post pics, videos & articles.

NOTLD is a good movie.. But God Damn is it boring.

I don't think it's boring at all. What's boring about it exactly?:confused:

I'm kinda dreading the remake made in 3-D though.

I don't think it's boring at all. What's boring about it exactly?:confused:

I'm kinda dreading the remake made in 3-D though.

Don't worry, it had a limited release about a year ago, nothing but bad reviews. Thank god. :up:

Here's Ben & Harry "Simpsonized"

ben.jpg

harry.jpg

I found a copy of the Elite Edition in a store last year. Worth every single penny, and the best version of it on DVD.

Though you can watch the movie free of charge on the internet courtesy of the Internet Archive, the DVD has loads of extras.

I can't stand the original,and I've kept trying to watch it over and over hoping I would like it,because everyone is always saying how great it is,but I just can't stand it,but I love Tom Savini's 1990 version of it.

Its a good movie, although Dawn of the Dead is far superior.

I can't stand the original,and I've kept trying to watch it over and over hoping I would like it,because everyone is always saying how great it is,but I just can't stand it,but I love Tom Savini's 1990 version of it.

Really, you like the remake better? :huh:

Suit yourself.

^
Yep,it just seems like it is way better than the original.How come you like the original better?

Because a fast and agile zombie is the most ridiculous concept ever. A zombie that's in an extreme stage of decomposition isn't going to be able to jump over barricades or have the strength to punch through a wind shield.

I still need to get Dawn of the Dead and Day of the Dead on DVD.

And yes, I will get the Ultimate Edition of Dawn, and that 2 disc version of Day

Ultimate Edition Dawn of the Dead is an amazing thing indeed!
I'm still trying to track down a good dvd version of NOTLD, with no luck so far.

Ultimate Edition Dawn of the Dead is an amazing thing indeed!
I'm still trying to track down a good dvd version of NOTLD, with no luck so far.

You should try the Millenium Edition by Elite Entertainment. From what I've heard it's the best version to come out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"