The Official Ant-Man Casting Thread

Clive Owen or Peter Krause for 616.

Peter Sarsgaard for Ultimate.

Clive Owen or Peter Krause for 616.

Peter Sarsgaard for Ultimate.

As much as I love Clive Owen, I say no to that.
If it's going to be an American citizen, Clive Owen will still sound English.

I love him for it though :up:

As much as I love Clive Owen, I say no to that.
If it's going to be an American citizen, Clive Owen will still sound English.

I love him for it though :up:
Thats true. He does have trouble with American accents.

I voted other : no actor.
no ant-man movie if possible, but this is a nightmare come true, so let's get the movie-money making industry rolling

I voted other : no actor.
no ant-man movie if possible, but this is a nightmare come true, so let's get the movie-money making industry rolling

What's wrong with an antman movie?
If you ask me, I'd say they'd be much better off if they just did a Hank Pym movie

You know you spelled pretentious wrong in your signature, right Giant-Man?

Other, not sure who but not a fan of the choices on that list :(

Scott Caan for Ant-Man (Lang)
244.caan.scott.100306.jpg

Crispin Glover for Hank Pym, Hank is a anti social lab rat who develops health issues due to his constant size changes. He also beats his wife when he is angry.

However, If there is to be an Ant-Man film, there should also be a part for Janet Van Dyne, the Wonderous Wasp. After seeing Hitman I would cast Olga Kurylenko for Jan.

20 years ago Dennis Quaid would have been perfect for Scott Lang, Now...Campbell Scott (Son of George C.) would be my choice. The best Villain for Ant-Man is his Adamantium Robot Ultron. I would have Ant-Man the film out for a 2010 release...and have it end with a cliffhanger that leads the formation of The Avengers in 2011.

Crispin Glover for Hank Pym, Hank is a anti social lab rat who develops health issues due to his constant size changes. He also beats his wife when he is angry.

However, If there is to be an Ant-Man film, there should also be a part for Janet Van Dyne, the Wonderous Wasp. After seeing Hitman I would cast Olga Kurylenko for Jan.

20 years ago Dennis Quaid would have been perfect for Scott Lang, Now...Campbell Scott (Son of George C.) would be my choice. The best Villain for Ant-Man is his Adamantium Robot Ultron. I would have Ant-Man the film out for a 2010 release...and have it end with a cliffhanger that leads the formation of The Avengers in 2011.
I Agree :up:
even though i really cant wait to see the avengers movie, i think it'd work much better if it didnt come out in 09

I would go with Pegg for Pym and Scott Caan for Lang

P.S. Evans was perfect as Johhny Storm

Just wondering if there is a Marvel hero that the public would care for even less than Ant-man?

well if they have him like in the ultimates then i'd say Drew Fuller, but if not then maybe Joshua Jackson

P.S.
Nice avvy tyler-durden :woot: :up:

Thanks, I originally wanted the kid with his tongue stuck to the pole but I couldn't find the clip of it.

4.jpg

74431153ES001_vince-vaughn-jon-favr.jpg

Forget what you think Pym looks like, just cast him and he'll be great for the franchise.

:thing: :doom: :thing:

Edgar Wright + Simon Pegg + Superhero movie = Me draggin everyone I know to the theater to watch this movie with me as many times as posibble :p

Yeah, my vote is on the peggster...

I have nev claimed to bo an expert on Ant-man but as I understand it he is a bit ,ore comical than other characters so I could see Jason bateman like others have suggested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"