The Official Avatar Thread II (Post Requests Here Only) - Part 4

@Asr

Might not be as big as you might have wanted, but I hope you like this one.

IxXRRvJ.gif
sorry did not have the chance to reply I like it I just wish it was not rectangular but that is just how the episode was on my tv. I tried making my own but when I cropped it you only saw parts of it cause she went out of frame I plan on using it in the near future thanks again SA!

sorry did not have the chance to reply I like it I just wish it was not rectangular but that is just how the episode was on my tv. I tried making my own but when I cropped it you only saw parts of it cause she went out of frame I plan on using it in the near future thanks again SA!
She's out of the frame a little bit but this one isn't rectangular

nat what if avy.gif

It's spooky season! Could I get an avatar of good ole Stu, here?

stu-macher-stu.gif

Thanks a million in advance. :up:

anyone can make this as a avatar?

Thanks

@I Am The Knight It's all yours buddy

YmLLlEQ.gif

It's spooky season! Could I get an avatar of good ole Stu, here?

stu-macher-stu.gif

Thanks a million in advance. :up:
At least you'll be able to use it six months from now, and hopefully years to come

aikQnmw.gif

anyone can make this as a avatar?

Thanks

At this point in Hype you probably won't need to resize it, but here's one just in case

mdsyD8C.gif

@Spider-Aziz @Kane52630 @Hunter Rider

103693.png

Can somebody make me a 120x120 avatar of the Scott Norton icon? He's the 5th photo in the 3rd row (4th row if you count the tiny row of icons in between the 2nd and 3rd rows). I've tried, but the quality looks terrible. Thank you!
You're resizing an image smaller than the target size (120x120) so, yes, it'll look ugly.

See if you can find a better source (i.e. higher resolution). The other alternative would be AI upscaling.

I have a request...can someone make me the best Wanda gif ever? with emotion from everything she's appeared in?

Can I get an avatar of that cool shot of Batman in a darkened silhouette in the batmobile?

Pot shot in the dark, but anyone able to make an avatar of Heisei Gamera flying?

Were gonna need some larger high-res Avvys for the new layout

Would someone here be kind enough to make me an avatar?
2:39 - 2:41 of this trailer please and thank you!

is it possible to have my current gif avatar png'd to get rid of the white background, but still maintain the animation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"