[The Official Batman Franchise GOOF IMAGES]

ChocheTheHero

Civilian
Reaction score
I will start with this picture of Batman Forever. Seems normal, but... Look twice:

1234rr6.jpg

I can see The Riddler standing over to the right.

Yeah I had to do a double take a few months back...turns out you can clearly see Nygma just standing there for the ENTIRETY of the "Sugar & Spice" bit of the scene before walking out on cue.

CFE

I knew this and thanks for sharing.

lol. now i gotta go watch that part.

I can see the Riddler with a tremendous stiffy in the corner. haha

Here's a really noticeable mistake from Batman Returns.
2653752903_2b662f0c58.jpg

Notice anything... strange?

That's when he takes off his cowl. If they did it with the eye black, he'd look like a raccoon.

I Knooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!

But, he's still not wearing it in the above shot either.

Here's a really noticeable mistake from Batman Returns.
2653752903_2b662f0c58.jpg

Notice anything... strange?

That's not a mistake per se, it's just an odd choice by Burton. After all, they could have shown him with the black eye make-up, and then just show him pulling off the mask and no make-up underneath. I could edit the scene right now to look like that, it's not hard.

That's not a mistake per se, it's just an odd choice by Burton. After all, they could have shown him with the black eye make-up, and then just show him pulling off the mask and no make-up underneath. I could edit the scene right now to look like that, it's not hard.
Oh, could you please? I've always wanted to see how that would look.

So, why did they want to hide that fact that Bruce wore makeup around his eyes? Isn't it obvious in the films?

Batnipples.jpg

No my friends, that's not Clooney's thought bubble...that is the thought bubble of a batnipple.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"