The official Josh Brolin for Green Arrow THREAD

Yes Yes Yes God Yes, Brolin for Ollie....that is great and not just because of the beard...he's perfect for Ollie....Esepcially a Hero nearing the end of his career somehow winding up in prison Ollie

Hell no.This guy is way too old and has no charm whatsoever.

Hell no.This guy is way too old and has no charm whatsoever.

Exactly. Green Arrow should be a dude you wanna hang out with. I don't want to hang out with Josh Brolin and he doesn't exactly ooze charisma. :csad:

You don't see too many multi-millionaires or billionaires much younger than 35. That is, unless they are part of royalty or inherited their fortune due to circumstances beyond their control. I think choosing an older actor is more realistic since the statistics show it that way. 89% of all billionaires made their fortune after age 35 according to Forbes Magazine.

yeah but green arrow is lke 30-35 in the comics, So I would just leave it the way it is.

^^^

Besides, I'm pretty sure he inherited his fortune too. Just like Bruce.

Josh Brolin is not Green Arrow.

Josh Brolin is Deadshot.

the only other person I've heard for green arrow is Keifer Sutherland, But I could see this guy in the supermax film perfectly.

Yeah I could see Sutherland in the role going all Jack Bauer on bad guys with those arrows... :hehe:

actually hes very light and charming in his interviews but its not the kinda charm i want out of GA. Denis Leary all the way. I like GA has an older superhero. If he makes it to film I kinda hope for a supporting role in a Green Lantern movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"