The official Josh Brolin for Green Arrow THREAD

LeChuck

Chucky's lil e-bro<_>
Reaction score
For a long time I've been in support of an older actor playing Green Arrow, because I'm a purist and one of my favorite things about the character is that he's this older father figure with a lot of personal beliefs and issues and the abilitiy to kick ass. I just had no idea who should play him. Until today, when I saw American Gangster. :o
intothewest04.JPEG

grindhouse6.jpg

NoCountryForOldMen2-1024.jpg

Josh Brolin is PERFECT for green arrow. He has that charisma, that determination, that badass atitude, and he could effectively play the father/in over his head midlife crisis green arrow that I want to see on screen.
So thus begins the campaign. I know Hollywood doesn't usually listen to us, but when they do it leads to awesome results. That's why its time to unite behind me. BROLIN DAMNIT. :cmad:

Sorta looks like a younger Nick Nolte.
If you'd seen some of his movies you'd know he's better suited for this kind of role than Nick Nolte (no offense though, I know a lot of people liked Hulk). I just think he's a really great actor and he has the chops and he's at the perfect age to play green arrow.

I cud see it, I guess. I kinda always wanted Dennis Leary as Green Arrow but I'm pretty sure that will NEVER EVER happen. Brolin is someone I never thought of, but Viggo Mortensen is a good fit to i think.

If you'd seen some of his movies you'd know he's better suited for this kind of role than Nick Nolte (no offense though, I know a lot of people liked Hulk). I just think he's a really great actor and he has the chops and he's at the perfect age to play green arrow.

I'm not talking about his acting chops, simply his looks.

I cud see it, I guess. I kinda always wanted Dennis Leary as Green Arrow but I'm pretty sure that will NEVER EVER happen. Brolin is someone I never thought of, but Viggo Mortensen is a good fit to i think.
Eh, leary sounds like a dick in real life. This guy sounds cool, and has more of that green arrow atitude than leary. :o

has the looks besides not being a blonde like oliver queen

I'm not opposed to it. It's not the best choice ever but it's a unique one that I think a lot of fans would probably embrace.

the only other person I've heard for green arrow is Keifer Sutherland, But I could see this guy in the supermax film perfectly.

Yeah, I think Leary is a better fit for Green Arrow, too. :up:

the only other person I've heard for green arrow is Keifer Sutherland, But I could see this guy in the supermax film perfectly.

"Michael...Michael..." Sorry, I just watch the Lost Boys again today LOL

I'd be down for Keifer Sutherland as Queen myself. I just see him having the swagger! :woot:

Green arrow should be about a five years younger tha this actors even though they are good choices, Brolin is 39, and sutherland is 40, Green Arrow should be about 34-35.

He's married to Diane Lane. He must be one of the luckiest guys in the world.

I'm not seeing any resemblance besides the beard. At all.

If only it was blonde, someone do a manip with blonde hair NOW!!

Yeah, he is but, he does somewhat have that look that's perfect.

if they did a DKR type thing, with an older one armed Ollie, they could easily throw some make up on him and he could be DKR GA

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"