The Official Justice League Excitement Thread! [BvS SPOILERS] - Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Her demeanor is that of a mature and seasoned warrior, which presents a nice contrast to the youthful naiveté she displays in WW.

SPOT ON! That's what I was going to write down! This isn't her in 1918; she is in modern time now and has been a evolving warrior/woman through the decades! Just look at what she is dressing in now as a Lady compared to when Etta takes her shopping Lol I love the attention to detail through all the films so far (except SS)

BTW she looks Absolutely Stunning in That Footage with the White Backdrop!! Diana is Always suppose to catch your eye in a crowd (Remember Bruce at lex's Party in BvS --"WOW. Pretty Girl. Bad Habit!"

Last edited:
Trailer tomorrow guys. Just one more day! One more looooooooong day!

i never get half the complaints people have for these things, wonder woman's hair looks great/fine. first time i've ever typed that in my life, i'm sure.

curious who the sixth is, hoping it's alfred

we really discussing a woman's hair or how much bounce it has

:o
Couples-yoga.gif

Trailer tomorrow guys. Just one more day! One more looooooooong day!

Thanks to the New Time Change it Will Be a Loooooooooong Wait LOL

Well Longer than normal! Expect we will get it by Noon Central Time

i never get half the complaints people have for these things, wonder woman's hair looks great/fine. first time i've ever typed that in my life, i'm sure.

curious who the sixth is, hoping it's alfred

Nah, sixth one is Commissioner Gordon. :o

Yeah sadly my whole life so far I have always noticed women get the most criticism for ensemble, hair, makeup, nails, accent, looks, weight, etc.... very disappointing fact

Hey that's a compliment :ilv:

That as maybe, but the s**t, Gal has taken over how she hasn't looked like the 'classic' WW comic interpretation borders on insulting and archaic in it's presentation and then thankfully, BvS seems to have diluted that talk, then lo and behold, it crops up gain with comments such as her boobs 'popping' as if this is key to her performance or identity.

6th one could, and probably is, the whole Justice League together.

That as maybe, but the s**t, Gal has taken over how she hasn't looked like the 'classic' WW comic interpretation borders on insulting and archaic in it's presentation and then thankfully, BvS seems to have diluted that talk, then lo and behold, it crops up gain with comments such as her boobs 'popping' as if this is key to her performance or identity.

Well I'm a hot blooded male, my eye catches these things :cwink: But she's been muh WW before she was even officially casted when Olga and Elodie were still in consideration, so I'm on that Gal train all the way. But if we're talking about objectification, I've been objectifying Henry Cavill since MoS #nohomo. I don't have a double standard, I objectify both sexes equally :sly:

oh, sure, snyder's 'good at visuals' but he'll never understand how much luscious body wonder woman's hair should have, even if she's in some humid hell pit. i want volume, i want shine, i want it to bounce, or i want a refund on this ticket

oh, sure, snyder's 'good at visuals' but he'll never understand how much luscious body wonder woman's hair should have, even if she's in some humid hell pit. i want volume, i want shine, i want it to bounce, or i want a refund on this ticket

I would love to see those people's Facebook photos 😂

As much as I want to see my Hero in a clip; I REALLY Don't want to see him till I'm sitting down and at the movie! Just because when he does come back it's gonna be that much Special for me to see my Hero In a epic scene! And overall it would be better for the audience

As much as I want to see my Hero in a clip; I REALLY Don't want to see him till I'm sitting down and at the movie! Just because when he does come back it's gonna be that much Special for me to see my Hero In a epic scene! And overall it would be better for the audience

This guy gets it.

Don't forget with the Hans Zimmer theme playing!

Well I'm a hot blooded male, my eye catches these things :cwink: But she's been muh WW before she was even officially casted when Olga and Elodie were still in consideration, so I'm on that Gal train all the way. But if we're talking about objectification, I've been objectifying Henry Cavill since MoS #nohomo. I don't have a double standard, I objectify both sexes equally :sly:

..and then if saying Henry looks good as Superman, you'll instantly be regarded as gay, christ, what century do you live in, that # is equally :facepalm:

This guy gets it.

As much as we All fell in love with Gal in her Epic scene at the Final Battle in BvS; I can't help but wonder if we didn't see any of that in the trailers how much that scene would have resonated even THAT MUCH MORE! Please WB/Snyder Please just get through this marketing as Slim as Possible

..and then if saying Henry looks good as Superman, you'll instantly be regarded as gay, christ, what century do you live in, that # is equally :facepalm:

Come on bro, the original post you replied to or mentioned was as innocuous as it gets. We love WonderGal. Legendver2 was just admiring her, nothing wrong with that.

But how are her armpits? :sly:

I wonder if Brie Larson will get all this crap for Captain Marvel cause this is straight up ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"