Justice League The Official Justice League Excitement Thread! [NEGATIVITY-FREE ZONE] - Part 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
SS is the one film I think where they really benefited from making much more than expected while MoS and BvS made a lot of money but quite a bit less than expected given the properties involved. So even the short game didn't work out amazingly. :csad:

The only DCEU movies that way overperformed financially are Diana and Harley.

That's probably the secret project Margot's developing right now, Harley & Diana :oldrazz:

The only DCEU movies that way overperformed financially are Diana and Harley.

That's probably the secret project Margot's developing right now, Harley & Diana :oldrazz:

Haha true! And how did not mention WW lol.

Haha true! And how did not mention WW lol.

they should seriously move forward with Batgirl and GCS, play to their strength and proven success, cheaper to make, and targets the demo with legs at the b.o. and differentiate from Marvel.

and makes Marvel play defense all day with questions like "why isn't Black Widow getting her own movie? :sly:"

SS is the one film I think where they really benefited from making much more than expected while MoS and BvS made a lot of money but quite a bit less than expected given the properties involved. So even the short game didn't work out amazingly. :csad:

SS benefited from amazing marketing it had better trailers than JL imo and was something fresh in the super hero genre

they should seriously move forward with Batgirl and GCS, play to their strength and proven success, cheaper to make, and targets the demo with legs at the b.o. and differentiate from Marvel.

and makes Marvel play defense all day with questions like "why isn't Black Widow getting her own movie? :sly:"

Imho, I don't think now is the time to be investing time and money for those properties.

DC needs to work on building a stable foundation for their main heroes before they venture off into properties like GCS and Batgirl.

Trying to distract people by focusing on cheaper projects isn't going to change the problem.

I would gladly scrap GCS and Batgirl if it meant that more time and energy would be spent into making a superman film.

Last edited:
Imho, I don't think now is the time to be investing time and money for those properties.

DC needs to work on building a stable foundation for their main heroes before they venture off into properties like GCS and Batgirl.

Trying to distract people by focusing on cheaper projects isn't going to change the problem.

I would gladly scrap GCS and Batgirl if it meant that more time and energy wouldn't I into making a superman film.

heck, that's what I've been advocating lately.

have you signed?
https://www.change.org/p/ollie-give...avillmvp-a38cdddb-0793-44d8-a637-ea94844ff416

Join us in the sun :woot:

SS benefited from amazing marketing it had better trailers than JL imo and was something fresh in the super hero genre
SS had great marketing for sure. JL had one trailer I really liked (no Lanterns, no Krptonian) but the others weren't so good.

SS had great marketing for sure. JL had one trailer I really liked (no Lanterns, no Krptonian) but the others weren't so good.

you like the trailer for the extended blu ray special?

Alrighty, I think this thread has had its time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"