WANTED

Director: Timur Bekmambetov
Producers: Marc Platt, Jason Netter, Jim Lemley
Script: Michael Brandt, Derek Haas, Chris Morgan
Cast: James McAvoy, Morgan Freeman, Angelina Jolie
Distribution: Universal Pictures
Release date: March 28, 2008
Budget: 65 milion

its gonna suck.Its already way to far from the comics to please fans.Jolie as fox???

I hope it doesn't suck. Crossing my fingers! :cwink: Haven't read the comic book yet but I've been reading on the premise and the reviews of the comic available and I LOVE what I read so far. Imagine a Secret Society of Super-Villains defeated the heroes then secretly ruling the world and shaped it to what we now know as the real world. WOW!

And also "Mark Millar and J.G. Jones provide a look at one man who goes from being the world's biggest loser to the deadliest assassin alive." COOL!

Plus Angelina Jolie as the Fox! Yeah! Though I never heard of the Director before; according to wikipidia, he made this russian film "Night Watch" which was a success so that may give us hope. :word:

FROM WIKIPEDIA: "The premise of Wanted is that all the world's super-villains decided to band together in 1986 and use their vast collective powers — including mad science, magic and mind control — to eliminate all the world's superheroes and rewrite reality in their own dark image; prior to this the world was a brighter, more hopeful place (a clear reference to the end of the Silver Age). Superheroes are remembered as fiction (as they are in the real world), and behind the scenes a cabal of the leading super-villains run the entire world."

Night Watch is interesting movie, but I'm not sure if Bekmambetov is a good choice. And Jolie as Fox? Berry would be better, but Jolie is still OK. But I'm very displeased with McAvoy. I still want Eminem!

Good director, bad casting choices. Morgan Freeman is a nice touch, but Jolie? For once, I think it should've been Halle Berry (or at least someone who looks fairly similar to her). And Eminem definitely should've been Wesley.

Nope it's gonna suck. Flat out suck.

Like someone mentioned earlier, this film is already to far from the source material.

Sorry posted before I was done.........

I don't want Eminem, I'd much rather have Ben Foster. He's much more the part (yeah yeah the refrence was Feminem so what?)
Ben is an ACTOR.

Also I would want someone like Angela Basset as fox, though yes if someone clubed Halle with her oscar so she got some sense I wouldn't mind her.

And Morgan Freeman?.....why?

this is going to be a great movie, does anyone know when and where in Prague will be filming, I also hear that this will be filmed in[SIZE=-1] Bratislava??[/SIZE]

NOTHING good can come from Bratislava!

I've seen a comedy and a horror movie that have scenes that take place there and trust me.....NOTHING good can come from it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"