X-Men The Official MCU X-Men News and Discussion Thread

Lily Adler

#forthecontent! 📹 (she/her)
Staff member
Reaction score
Discuss the X-Men in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Hard to believe it's been almost 5 years since Disney bought 21CF and started all of this

6sxsz1.jpg

I mean, Deadpool had no announcements here, either, and if I understand it correctly the only thing Feige said about F4 was that he had nothing to say tonight about F4.

Deadpool is as as quiet as the X-Men.

Like who knew Sir Patrick Stewart as the Professor would show up first in the MCU than Ryan Reynolds.

F4 on the other hand, has a logo, release date and a new director.

I mean, Deadpool had no announcements here, either, and if I understand it correctly the only thing Feige said about F4 was that he had nothing to say tonight about F4.
They're all in development.

F4 was already announced, has a director and a release date. Deadpool 3 also has a director, writers and a confirmed lead actor.

There's no word on any X-Men project.

They're all in development.

F4 was already announced, has a director and a release date. Deadpool 3 also has a director, writers and a confirmed lead actor.

There's no word on any X-Men project.

Fair enough. The meme felt like a reaction to D23 to me, but outside of that it's a fair description of the current state of affairs overall.

Well Armor Wars was announced many years ago, yet we are getting Echo, Thunderbolts, New World Order and Daredevil: Born Again first.

That's coming from a Deadline's reporter.

We just don't know how long "very long time" is.

Ugh...

Always knew any xmen related rumors were bunk. Wouldn't expect anything more than breadcrumbs for at least a year, and more likely two.

We are going to see some X-Men in Secret Wars, so there's that (i think)

But right now the earliest is 2026, unless Marvel Studios decided to release a X-Men movie in the same year as two Avengers movies.

We are going to see some X-Men in Secret Wars, so there's that (i think)

But right now the earliest is 2026, unless Marvel Studios decided to release a X-Men movie in the same year as two Avengers movies.

Yea I don't think we'll get an x-men movie until phase 7 but I fully expect mutants to show up in some fashion prior to secret wars.

Patrick Stewart
Hugh Jackman
Michael Fassbender
Halle Berry
James Marsden
Anna Paquin
Famke Janssen

If the recent Mcu movies taught me anything, is that Marvel Studios also love nostalgia. Secret Wars is the best eXcuse to bring those actors back.

FoXverse is still the longest running superhero film Xeries (without doing a reboot), 20 years.

They are introducing another mutant in the new Captain America film and possibly more in other films. I do agree that we will probably see the old Fox X-Men team in the Multi verse movie as a send off possibly.

So looks like we will need to wait a few more years for any news....

The only FoX-man I could really see showing up in Secret Wars would be Jackman as Old Man Logan

I'd be down for a [comic-accurate] Phoenix Famke Janssen though

otherwise, the FoX-men can stay retired

Well, on the plus side, we have Kamala and soon-to-be Namor and Sabra... so they're coming... just very slowly... :(

Feige DID say at SDCC that he wasn't waiting till Phase 7, so I suppose that's our one sliver of hope.

Last edited:

A fun video from Screen Crush.

Well, on the plus side, we have Kamala and soon-to-be Namor and Sabra... so they're coming... just very slowly... :(

Feige DID say at SDCC that he wasn't waiting till Phase 7, so I suppose that's our one sliver of hope.
True. And I didn’t realise he said that, cool.

He's secretly gonna wait until Phase 10. Know why?

10 is X in Roman numerals. :D

Time will tell if they reveal that Sabra is a Mutant in Captain America: New World Order.
Hopefully they mention it at some point so the GA starts picking up on this throughout different films and shows.

Uggh, and now people are flipping out that Marvel's putting Sabra in the movie

I'm supportive of the Palestinian position, but this is getting ridiculous

Are we supposed to pretend Israel doesn't exist? Never cast an actress or have a character from Israel ever again??

Apparently Muslim, Israeli, Black, Asian, Latino, Native American, Gay, Lesbian, Trans, or Female characters are all problematic and must not be allowed. Marvel can't f***ing win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"