The Multiple Man/Jamie MadroX Thread

Reaction score
Multiple Man is known for his short appearance in X-Men '92, X-Men: Evolution, Wolverine and the X-Men, X-Men Legends, X-Men: The Official Game and X-Men: The Last Stand in which he had three scenes. Do you want to see him and his duplicates in Marvel Studios' X-Men or reserve him for Marvel Studios' X-Factor?

Who will be the MCU Multiple Man?

He’s got a unique power so it would be interesting to see in an X-Men spinoff. Can’t see him appearing significantly in a main X-Men film. X-Factor would be cool.

I know with what they can do with cam tricks/effects/CG these days, this probably isn't necessary...

but, what about casting twin actor(s) in the role?

I know with what they can do with cam tricks/effects/CG these days, this probably isn't necessary...

but, what about casting twin actor(s) in the role?
As you say not quite necessary, but it could be very interesting and save a bunch of money. I’ve seen quite a few YouTube videos of triplets playing pranks on people. I actually think this would be a really fun and effective way of promoting Multiple Man during the marketing.

They could save some budget for using twins or triplets for some scenes. But which twin actors would fill that role?

Max and Charlie Carver , come to mind
(most recently known for their role in , the Batman, as the bouncers at the Penguins club)
upload_2022-10-26_9-22-4.png
upload_2022-10-26_9-21-33.png

can't say I know of any, triplet, actors...

Last edited:
They don't look like the part.

MadroX needs to be played by someone that could play the lead role for Marvel Studios' X-Factor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"