The games that I own:

Rock Band 2
Gears of War
Bomberman Live
UNO
Super Puzzle Fighter HD
Call of Duty 2

Hit me up if ya wanna play something.

I'm all about Gears of War 2 when it comes out.

CLOBBERSAURUS13

Playing WAW Beta a lot lately and getting WAW on Tues. Add me, but please tell me that you're from the Hype. :)

Hurm1985

I just got the 360 online. Gamer Tag: FairTaxFanBoy

Playing WAW Beta a lot lately and getting WAW on Tues. Add me, but please tell me that you're from the Hype. :)

Hurm1985

FYI I'm not sure if you guys have gamestops in Canada or if they are participating with this but I found out today that you can pick up CoD WaW tonight at 5PM, I guess they are allowed to bend some rule to allow people to get the game a little early. :woot:

FYI I'm not sure if you guys have gamestops in Canada or if they are participating with this but I found out today that you can pick up CoD WaW tonight at 5PM, I guess they are allowed to bend some rule to allow people to get the game a little early. :woot:
Thanks, I just heard this from a friend of mine yesterday too. I'll get the game on Thurs. though, because I've been very busy lately.

Live in Naples,FL

GT is GojiraTokusatsu

I have Fable 2,Team Fortess 2,Halo 3,and many others.I am usually on,so add me!:]

Firecracker22.

I'm into Fable 2, Splinter Cell, NBA 2K9, GTA IV....um I've got COD4 and GOW 1 too.

I'm honestly not all that good on LIVE games. I think part of my problem is being sorta timid about playing other people or with other people. I dunno, but whatever. Hit me up if you wanna play or add me.

My gamertag is Matt Mortem. I'm normally on COD4, Halo 3, Gears of War and MUA

Gamertag: Takapicturetrik

I'm on that NBA 2K9 or GTA IV. Aegis Wings anyone? LOL!
I had MUA, but i could NEVER find anyone to play with!

Finally got my wireless adapter last night, and signed up on Xbox Live. My gamertag is Dark Recon 99.

GojiraTokusatsu

Naples,FL

Games That I Own:Beautiful Katamari,Bioshock,Blue Dragon,The Darkness,Dead Or Alive 4,Dead Rising,Fable 2,Gears of War 1,Gears of War 2,GH2,GH3,GTA4,Orange Box,Halo 2,Halo 3,Hellboy,Lost Planet,Madden 06,Mass Effect,Naruto,Oblivion,Saints Row,Shadowrun,Simpsons,Star Wars Complete Saga,Vurtua Fighter 5,

GamerTag - SlashFactor44

Smackdown vs. Raw 2009, Halo 3, Dead Rising, Ultimate MK3

Last edited:
Gamertag: RK Mar00n

Uno, Super Puzzle Fighter HD, GTA IV, Burnout Revenge, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe, and COD4. And very soon....Gears of War 2!

My gamertag is:motocroser

my games are

gta 4
halo3
bf badcompany
deadlist catch alaskan storm

Hahha, great name!

Too bad there's 12 other ones.

Are there? I put 13 on the end of every name I have, well except my SHH name. There's probably others with the same name, but it's too good of a name to pass up.

I haven't posted in this thread in a year.

Here's my info

Gamertag: Ice Drake523

Games:
CoD2
CoD3
CoD4
GRAW
GRAW 2
Crackdown
Halo 3
Rock Band 2 (I play Medium guitar. Will have all instruments on Christmas)

Gamertag: Vendetta1120

Games (as of now):

Halo 3
Soulcalibur IV
Rock Band 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members