The Olympics- is it worth it?

The Olympics rules. The people that participate represent the best of the best in terms of athletic fitness and skill. It also shows that human beings can improve upon themselves. Each time the Olympics comes around, records get broken.

It's too bad so few of you have little appreciation of the Olympics.

it wouldnt be as bad a blow if the orginal plan went ahead, orginally elements of the games would be played all over the uk. london, glasgow, manchester, dublin, belfast. that would have help benifit the enitre country rather than just the capital

The only thing I like about the olympics is gymnastics. Other than that, it sucks.

The only thing I like about the olympics is gymnastics. Other than that, it sucks.

I like the running, the long jump, the throwing, the body builder guys who lift the insanely big weights, the boxing, etc etc etc. I'm impressed by alot of the stuff that goes on in the Olympics.

you know what?

it probably is worth every single penny....

not as much as the world cup though which is cheaper to run and produces way way way more income.

East London, big up to my Hackney boys, is going to get a major overhaul. Its definately worth it, I've done my own research on it as part of an assignment I had to do and trust me, the rate of return of people getting involved with the project is going to be insane! I'm getting lettuce, baby!

East London, big up to my Hackney boys, is going to get a major overhaul. Its definately worth it, I've done my own research on it as part of an assignment I had to do and trust me, the rate of return of people getting involved with the project is going to be insane! I'm getting lettuce, baby!

I used to live in Hackney and it could definetley do with some redevelopment

it wouldnt be as bad a blow if the orginal plan went ahead, orginally elements of the games would be played all over the uk. london, glasgow, manchester, dublin, belfast. that would have help benifit the enitre country rather than just the capital

Glasgow, Dublin, and Belfast aren't in the same country as London.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"