The Optical Illusions Game

coreymb16

Not a Side-Kick
Reaction score
00bfe5d1qf9.gif

This is call the Optical Illusion Game, test you on how smart you are and how hard you can think.

These are the rules:
The directions are really simple.
When I paste a picture with the summary about it on the post, the first person to answer it correctly, wins, then I or someone can put a new picture up.

It goes from easy to hard, so pay close attention.

If anyone wants to add more optional illusions, you can as long as it don't have illusions where you have to turn your computer/laptop upside down.

Have fun, I'll be back on around 9:30 central.

I'll put the first one up.

duckrabbitillusioncf6.jpg

What two things you see in this picture?

Bonus: Can someone try this?
colorssn9.gif

cafewallja1.gif

These black and white tiles look uneven. They certainly are not in straight lines.......or are they?

cafewallja1.gif

These black and white tiles look uneven. They certainly are not in straight lines.......or are they?

yes the lines are even, they only look uneven because of the pattern the block were placed in.

we printed a cup at work with a cool illusion on it checkers with a oval checkers in the middle and it looked like the oval was moving on its own.

anyway

lego_impossible.jpg

optical%20illusion.jpg

alot of these things are cool until you spend months looking into them and take them to peices:csad:

mirrordevilfaceom6.jpg

This is quite possibly the scariest optical illusion! Do you see some women looking at themselves in a mirror... or is it the devil staring right out at you! Definately a scary optical illusion right out of a haunted house or a horror movie! Boo!

Do you see a face or a word?
Optical%20illion%20face%20or%20word%20liar.gif

There are four people in this picture:
Optical%20illusion%204%20people.jpg

Self-explanatory
Optical%20illusion%20impossible%20box.jpg

-TNC

movingspiralaj8.gif

Stare at this moving spiral optical illusion for about 30 seconds, then look at your hand, or a pen. What do you see and what's happening?

I'm going to work, I'll be back for more optical illusion.

Stare at the center cross, you will notice a green dot start going around the circle. As you continue to stare the green dot will appear to consume the purple dots until all that is left is the green dot circling the cross, then the purple dots will reappear one by one until they are all visible again.

pinkdots.gif

image016.jpg

now all i can see is a green ring floating around

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"