The Prediction Game IV - Part 5

False...

TNP has a secret ingredient that improves any recipe... And it ain't love.

TNP is a good boxer.
False. I find the idea of such sports quite pathetic really; two grown men fighting each other in a ring so that they can, in a lame effort, prove to themselves and the world (presumably?) just how tough they are. :rolleyes:

TNP would typically prefer to use diplomacy, rather than violence to get out of a tense situation.

Very true, I am an ardent pacifist to the point of it being likened to cowardice, but it's not, I just would rather not hurt someone if I can help it.

TNP feels like their face is melting when they take strong painkillers.

Noooo, why???? That's acid, not painkillers. I don't take anything unless I really have to. I already take three pills per day and one shot per week, I don't want to take any more **** unless I really need to.

BTW: You two have ignored my previous comment... Askholes. You will pay for it muehehe

TNP will not make the same mistake.

Noooo, why????
I got some morphine for a smashed ankle one time, I kid you not it felt like my face was sliding off my head, never ever felt anything like that.

BTW: You two have ignored my previous comment..... Askholes
I do have that reputation...

Oh yeah.

TNP will not make the same mistake.
Slow learner.

TNP doesn't have to use cookie cutters when making X-Mas themed cookies.

I do have that reputation...
Yeah, good try but you are still my good dude.

True, ain't nobody got for dat! Xmas is way too hot down here where I live... Give me the fruit salad and ice cream, bitshes! I'm not turning the oven on.

TNP has some nice Xmas treats that is not willing to share... Under the bed.

True. I find paprika usually adds nicely to any dish. That and cheese.

TNP has some nice Xmas treats that is not willing to share... Under the bed.
False. I haven’t done any Christmas shopping as of yet.

TNP prefers the country life over the city life.

50/50, city from Monday to Friday and countryside for the weekends.

TNP drives like a madman.

True, I used to, ripping around town in a muscle car is the duty of any teenager, however I drive like a responsible citizen now who is not overly fond of traffic tickets.

TNP is due to see the Dentist soon.

Sad, but true. It's just that I can't get over it... it creeps me out!

TNP strongly believes that AI will replace artists.

New Sad, but true. It's just that I can't get over it... it creeps me out!
If there's one thing I cannot stress enough is good dental hygiene and maintenance, it's a terrible trick played on us that we cannot regrow our teeth, once they're gone that's it.

TNP strongly believes that AI will replace artists.
True, it's a good possibility.

TNP has never contributed to someone's Patreon account.

If there's one thing I cannot stress enough is good dental hygiene and maintenance,

Oh, I know! Just that I when I go, I do it scared to death... with sweaty palms and white knuckles.

TNP has never contributed to someone's Patreon account.

Heheh false. Those audios were worth every penny.

TNP has never tried to turn something she/he is good at, into a serious thing.

True, I don't have much confidence in my art.

TNP has never seen One Billion Dollars in person.

TNP has never seen One Billion Dollars in person.
True, at least a real billion dollars.

TNP would easily lose themselves in a fictional reality/simulation like a holodeck or virtual reality game (like the one in ready player one).

TNP has a theme song for killing people.
False, because I don’t often think about killing people.

If I were to have one though, it would probably be the final countdown.

Let’s go dark. TNP wouldn’t completely object to genocide if it were for the right reasons, and the benefit of humanity.

If we're going dark, why not genocide Humanity, they've had their time in the sun let some other species get on top, or maybe some nice aliens can come and set up shop. The point is that on a global scale humans are terrible and should be dealt with extreme prejudice.

TNP should argue why Humanity should be saved.

No can do, but some of them are worth being protected at all costs. Let's just keep some of us safe... And get rid of the others.

TNP would love to be part of the purge

If we're going dark, why not genocide Humanity, they've had their time in the sun let some other species get on top, or maybe some nice aliens can come and set up shop. The point is that on a global scale humans are terrible and should be dealt with extreme prejudice.
Not wanting to get too much into derailing the thread, but I suspect a lot of our wrongdoing is because there’s too many of us. We’ve only become toxic to this planet because our species is (over) thriving. If there were less of us, we’d appreciate it (and each other) more.

TNP would love to be part of the purge
That’s a tough question, as I don’t think I’d want to actually kill someone, but there are a few people I know the world could do without, and be a better place for it, so...

TNP wishes they could master wizardry and witchcraft.

Oh, hell yeah! So that I could work my magic on some people...

TNP couldn't care less about the weekend

True, when every day is the weekend the concept loses all meaning.

TNP wonders where ze Germans hid all their Nazi gold.

False. I don't even own a DVD player (though my PS4 and Laptop would play DVD's should I wish to watch one). I usually resort to the internet or netflix for films when I'm in that mood.

TNP has been involved in a motoring accident that was an accident of circumstance, rather than someone's fault.

True, dozens of times because everyone is a terrible driver.

TNP's physical tic is adjusting their glasses slightly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"