The Proposal

A

Aktion

So I know I haven't been on Hype for that long. But that doesn't mean I don't know what I'm doing. So here's the deal, I've had this idea for a zombie RPG rolling in my head for a while now. And I've already looked at the last one that died. So what I've done is taken the idea from that and I've expanded on it making it more story driven and in depth than the last one. So here's the app.

RPG Application

Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: Aktion

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: No I do not.

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: Although I don't have any in mind yet I plan to choose when the RPG gets up and running.

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: The RPG will be GM led. I will create a new account for myself and the other AGM's to control called the ZombieMaster. This account will post on the IC thread giving important plot details that will help move the story of the RPG, this means new enemy's, weapons or info, but this does not mean the characters have to follow it.

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Application, (Must be a paragraph or longer):
The story of the RPG will take two weeks after the initial infection of the city. The zombies have completely overrun the city and there are only a handful of humans left. These are not your ordinary shambling zombies, the zombies in this are fast and tough. They attack in packs and are always on the hunt for blood(Think Left4Dead). Players who create a character have the option of making them immune to the virus if they so choose, also they must state what the survivors mental state is. Hey, a lot can happen to a person in two weeks meaning that the zombies won't be the only problem for players. And something new that will completely change the feel of the game is that players can choose to create and play as their own super zombies meaning that they can be the hunters and not the hunted. The players main goal is to get out of the city through any means necessary. After the first season is over the players will vote if they won't to continue the story or not.

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): Although there was a Zombie RPG before this one I think that this one will do better simply because there will be more story telling involved. This one will also be great for player interactions, since you're character is in a constant battle for their lives they will not have time to pick out the good guys from the bad guys.

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose: "Can you survive?" the zombie RPG

Example Of Characters Application:
I already have the two apps for the human and super zombies. Survivors app:
Character you have created:

Is your character immune to the virus?:

Speech Color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not):

Character's mental state(Stable, On the edge, Insane)

Character Personality (Give information on how your character acts, what he/she believes in, how they handle situations):

Survivor details(Who the where and what they're doing now):

Equipment:

Supporting Characters (Does your character have a significant other? A mother? Friend? Who are they, what do they have to do with your character?):

List a few reasons why you've created that character:

What can you bring to the RPG?:

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:

Sample Post (Minimum Four paragraphs containing dialogue):

Zombie App:
Zombie you have created:

If it can talk what is the speech color (Actually say what you're using, don't go "Like this", or what not):

Zombie Instinct (How does it act, is it constantly out for blood or does it wait for it's prey, ect):

Origin Info/Details:

Attributes (What can the zombie do, how strong is it, ect):

Weaknesses:

Zombie spawn(if your zombie has spawn state what they are and what they can do):

List a few reasons why you've created that character:

What can you bring to the RPG?:

Do you know how to post pictures on the hype boards?:

Sample Post (Minimum Four paragraphs):

I might need to go back and edit through the coming weeks but please post your thoughts.

Hey, nice to see a new face around these parts. I believe we had a zombie RPG already. It was quite successful at first, but soon ran out of steam, and the plug was ultimately pulled on it. You could probaby find it in the archives.

Oh I know there was another one. I've already looked at it and realized there wasn't enough story to it. Because you see in an RPG like the CAH nothing has happened to the world meaning you can make your own stories and your own ideas. But in a zombie epidemic you can't have every player going off in completely different directions for what happened. So thats why the GM's are going to have the ultimate say in the story the players are just there to have their characters live it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"