Application: The Marvel Zombies RPG

Batman

Dramatic Example
Reaction score
MZTPB.jpg

RPG Application

Screenname of the Proposed RPG’s Game Master: Master Bruce

Do You Have An Instant Messenger that we can reach you on for better conversation? (i.e MSN, Yahoo, AIM, ect.) And if so, what is your screenname?: allstarbatman - Yahoo, [email protected]

Gamemasters/Assistant Gamemasters already chosen: Myself, and byrd man.

How will the overall layout of the RPG be?: One GM (me) and one AGM (byrd), with possible additions later. GM controlled, as far as mission specs, with player imput. Everything else, aside from approval and rule enforcement, is controlled by the participants. It'll span over a season, just to test out the concept. If the first season goes strong, there'll be a vote as to whether or not to continue into a second, in which case I'll re-apply for the RPG to become ongoing.

Premise of RPG, if it is a user created RPG see below for applicable additions to this Applicaton, (Must be a paragraph or longer): All was right within the realm of Marvel heroes and villains. That is, untill The Sentry, infected with a rotting plague within a corpsed shell of his former self, travelled back to Earth and exposed his fellow heroes and villains to the plague. Now, heroes and villains alike have been turned into flesh-eating, half dead zombies, walking amongst the Earth as they seek to devour human flesh to fufill their unquenchable hunger. But now, in this dead world home to monstrosities of former glorified superpowered heroes, a portal has been granted to them by the genius undead Reed Richards, leading to a vast multiverse of living, breathing humans that can satisfy the zombies' individual hungers. So now, they've decided it's time they treated themselves...

They are the Marvel Zombies. And God help the living.

What will this RPG bring to the RPG forums? (please write two complete sentences): Zombies. Superheroes. We have RPG's for both, but none from the combined continuity recently established. This RPG would provide a chance for players to both play their favorite characters as merciless, hunger crazed minions of the undead, aswell as the living who try to defend themselves from their onslaught on the individual worlds.

Title Of The RPG You Would Like To Propose: "Infestation Nation: The Marvel Zombies RPG"

Example Of Characters Application:

The Marvel Zombies RPG Application

Screen name:

Character you would like to portray:

Hero, Villain, or Zombie?:

Which universe does your character originally hail from?:

Origin and history (Pre-Infestation, for zombies):

Three reasons why you have chosen that character:

Write two complete sentences in proper english detailing what you think you can bring to this RPG:

Sample post:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"