• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The PSP is amazing....however.....

Nightwing

The Next Batman
Reaction score
I am currently on the internet via my PSP which is incredible but I was wondering if anyone knows how to play games via online PSP and how to play films via PSP that aren't UMD?

Nightwing said:
I am currently on the internet via my PSP which is incredible but I was wondering if anyone knows how to play games via online PSP and how to play films via PSP that aren't UMD?

Yeah, it's so ****ing incredible. I love to use the internet on my PSP when I've got a ****ing computer in front of me.

You cant really play flash games via online, ive tried soo many times. eventually sony will realese a firmware update allowing us to do this.

and as far as videos you need a usb and drop mp4 files into your memory stick. you need a compresser/ converter, theres this program thats really good and easy to use. its made for psp but i cant find it.

i don't have a comp infront of me all the time.but yeah i've checked out that PSP 9 thing.just got a USB to upload videos today.cheers for the links folks

Nightwing said:
i don't have a comp infront of me all the time.but yeah i've checked out that PSP 9 thing.just got a USB to upload videos today.cheers for the links folks

So it dissapears out of your house? Or you have a random Wi-Fi connection in the street?

That aside, the PSP's browser is on par with my cell phone browser. :o

I've got a PSP, but how can I get online at home and play games (that I have the UMD for)?

You need a wireless network connected to your internet connection to get the PSP online.

no fools my stepdad has a laptop which either he uses or my mum uses which doesnt enable me to be able to use it all the time so i use my psp to check the hype ie when im in bed and the laptop is otherwise engaged or when i cant be arsed holding a laptop when im half asleep browsing.use some friggin imagination as to why else i would need to use a psp instead of a laptop.im not that stupid.

You're lucky then, all I feel is stupidity storming out of that post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"