• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

PSP Bummer! So disapointed.

Superman1314

Just Another Superman Fan
Reaction score
So, I bought a PSP about 3 months ago. I love it, I'm looking forward to Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, GOW:COO and Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core to name a few. However, with the release of the PSP Slim and it's ability to hook up to a TV let alone it's other little enhancements....I'm bummed that I'm stuck with my old PSP. It really is to bad Sony couldn't come up with a Component Cable for the Old PSP too. That is the main thing I want...to be able to play my PSP on my TV. :csad: maybe I'll have to trade up....*sigh* I just cant imagine shelling out another 130.00 (after trading in my old psp) just to get the same thing...

I'd just keep it unless you're really insistent on playing games and watching UMD on your television. I know I'll be keeping my model

So, I bought a PSP about 3 months ago. I love it, I'm looking forward to Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles, GOW:COO and Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core to name a few. However, with the release of the PSP Slim and it's ability to hook up to a TV let alone it's other little enhancements....I'm bummed that I'm stuck with my old PSP. It really is to bad Sony couldn't come up with a Component Cable for the Old PSP too. That is the main thing I want...to be able to play my PSP on my TV. :csad: maybe I'll have to trade up....*sigh* I just cant imagine shelling out another 130.00 (after trading in my old psp) just to get the same thing...
You can hook old PSPs up to the TV.

You can hook old PSPs up to the TV.

Really? How so? Are you talking about the odd Nyko thing that slides over your screen? From what I understand, the 2000 model is the only one that is compatible with the component cable.

That's what you deserve for buying s***ty Sony products. :o

Its called the Playstation 2.

what's the point of playing a psp on a tv? Doesnt that defeat the whole "portable" aspect?

Yup.

Anyway don't let yourself be ripped off twice now. I certainly won't be.

Now hold on, I think you guys are missing the point. I was just bummed when I found out a tv cable was coming out and foudn out it was only for the new slim line. I didn't intentionally buy a psp just to hook it up to my TV. Why is it so wrong of me to want to play some PSP games on my TV, like Valkyrie Profile, Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core, or God of War Chains of Olympus? These are games not on the PS2 that i would love to see large scale. Once again this place proves to not be the friendlyiest of places for just casual conversation about stuff now and then. Gah!

You said the main thing you wanted out of the PSP was to play it on a TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"