The Rob Zombie appreaciation thread

I like Dragula and Living Dead Girl. Haven't heard much of his music besides those songs...

The man is pure sexy hottness

rob_zombie.jpg

I know virtually nothing about this man

Awesome musician. Love his work and it seems to be different all the time. He likes to try different things. Coming into his own as a movie director too. Soon he will be the king of all media. Music, comics, radio, movies. He just needs a tv show and a book.

Lord Siva said:
Rob Zombie is a cool dude, but a good looking dude he is not.

He oozes sexuality, kind of like Nic Cage is no bathing beauty, but he has this raw sex appeal.

Plus watching him hop and wraith around on the stage adds to it.;)

I miss White Zombie

White Zombie > Rob Zombie's solo career

DIG THROUGH THE DITCHES AND BURN THROUGH THE WITCHES AND SLAM IN THE BACK OF MY DRAGULA!!!

I met Rob at Ozzfest in 99' (or maybe it was 2,000?), really cool guy.

Maxwell Smart said:
I like Dragula and Living Dead Girl. Haven't heard much of his music besides those songs...

Never Gonna Stop was his other big single. Also Edge's theme song from WWE :up:

It looks like he's changed his image quite a bit.

Maxwell Smart said:
What about More Human Than Human?

Anyway, I dig Rob Zombie's (White Zombie) music and am thinking of getting his Greatest Hits CD that somes with a DVD. I've always enjoyed his videos too. :up:

Colossal Spoons said:
Never Gonna Stop was his other big single. Also Edge's theme song from WWE
Love that song too. :up:

That guy is a badass. I was really surprised whenever I first saw an interview with him at how composed and articulate he is.

Ironhead is another good song, but when ya have Ozzy, how can it not be?

I prefer White Zombie to solo Rob, but both have put out fantastic music.

Those who haven't heard any of Rob's stuff before should start with his newest album, Educated Horses (it's more accessible, I think) and work backwards. With White Zombie, you should probably start with La Sexorcisto then go to Astrocreep and then work back to some of the really old stuff like Make Them Die Slowly and God of Thunder.

White Zombie is bar none superior to his solo stuff

I really try to get into his solo stuff, but it really doesn't strike me as good as his band output

he's very talented, I've always thought so, but not the be all, end all

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"