The San Diego Comic Con 2015 Thread

Guys, if you could put on your own Comic Con what non film related panels would you feature?
What are some of your favorite yearly panels or events from SDCC that you would include?
Just Curious.
Thanks!

From THR
With Marvel out, Warners’ Saturday presentation — which will likely include the stars from Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice (Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill, Jesse Eisenberg), Wonder Woman (Gal Gadot), Justice League (Jason Momoa, Ezra Miller) and Suicide Squad (Jared Leto, Will Smith, Cara Delevingne, Margot Robbie, Joel Kinnaman) together for the first time — definitely will grab attention.

The convention is next Saturday. Anybody have any predictions about what will happen as it pertains to Suicide Squad?

I'm thinking they'll show some footage. Maybe a short Comic Con teaser like they did with MOS, or just a brief clip like they did last year with BvS.

Thanks, I combined the new EW cover with this awesome art,
10392370_839074392808614_1570413099704092602_n.jpg

by Tiagodatrinti

I'm underwhelmed with the SDCC teaser Ayer showed. Viola Davis, Margot Robbie, and Will Smith look terrific, but the main draw of SS -- Jared Leto's Joker -- was disappointing.

I hope the official trailers and final film convince me otherwise.

I'm underwhelmed with the SDCC teaser Ayer showed. Viola Davis, Margot Robbie, and Will Smith look terrific, but the main draw of SS -- Jared Leto's Joker -- was disappointing.

Don't know why your disappointed and who cares. The trailer footage was glorious. It was well done and the Leto Joker reveal was a nice touch.

I don't see why they shouldn't just release the trailer officially it's going over like gangbusters we've all seen it why not just put it out there in 1080p slap it in front of Ant-man and call it a day

Joker is not the main draw of Suicide Squad.

Still think this movie will work, but the trailer was pretty much what you'd expect. Looks like the assault on arkham movie live action. Nothing too exciting outside of Joker.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"