The "Say exactly what you want to say about Alex The Great" thread

knowsbleed

Avenger
Reaction score
BAMFER WARNING:
Obviously we all know the risks in these types of threads, so, behave.

Let's talk about specific posters. This thread is here for you to speak your mind about *insert poster here*. You get to roast, you get to compliment, you get to lick, smack, rub, tickle, fluff, miff, perturb, shun, jiggle, fondle and molest the title poster for exactly 3 days!

Now remember... this is the Hype. You can and will get in trouble for being brutally honest... so keep things fun in the sun and hopefully you will return to post another day.

First thing is first... and our poster is Alex The Great.
Don't ask me in this thread to go next... because I'll ignore you. If you would like to sign up, post here: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=343321

You really used to annoy me a great deal. Then I thought to myself, "why does he annoy you so much?" and then I stopped caring. It was liberating and uplifting at the same time... so thanks for that. Though I don't ever intentionally give you true credit for anything positive. But you're young, you'll roll with it and come out okay in the end because your helmet is durable.

He hates the UFL for some odd reason.

He is on hype during school hours.

I hope he's seen all the die hard movies.

He says some dumb things, but he's a young guy, so all is forgiven.

I think that he is one of the most annoying posters I've ever seen on the Hype. And I keep thinking, "but he's young." But then, how many years can that excuse still be used?

I also always wonder if he's doing it on purpose and knows he's not funny, or if he really thinks he's being funny :huh:

The NFL thread would be better off if he didn't post in it.

He's a liar! But I can let it slide because Alex The Average doesn't sound as good. If I bought him, I'd be contacting consumer rights.

I bet his feet smell too.

His username is false advertising.

And how many years can he be fifteen for? I was fifteen for only one year. I feel cheated. :csad:

alex the mediocre :o

if he wins fantasy football this year, he OWES me

I think by his next birthday (when he finally becomes a teenager) he may move on up to mildly annoying.

Alex is an interesting character.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"