The "Say exactly what you want to say about Spider-Fan" thread

knowsbleed

Avenger
Reaction score
BAMFER WARNING:
Obviously we all know the risks in these types of threads, so, behave.

Let's talk about specific posters. This thread is here for you to speak your mind about *insert poster here*. You get to roast, you get to compliment, you get to lick, smack, rub, tickle, fluff, miff, perturb, shun, jiggle, fondle and molest the title poster for exactly 3 days!

Now remember... this is the Hype. You can and will get in trouble for being brutally honest... so keep things fun in the sun and hopefully you will return to post another day.

First thing is first... and our poster is Spider-Fan.
Don't ask me in this thread to go next... because I'll ignore you. If you would like to sign up, post here: http://forums.superherohype.com/showthread.php?t=343321

I don't really know what to make of you. I like your organizational skills when it comes to running the Survivor games... but man, Survivor is getting old. You're too politically correct for my taste, I guess I'm an extreme tastist... not that that is even a word. I want to take off my right hand glove, and challenge you to a duel by smacking you firmly on your face, because I'm old school like that... but I don't want to get banned.

Oh, and didn't you beat me in Deathmatch. :down

Your face is politically correct! :cmad:

That said, come on people! Be controversial to me! I can take it :up:

He beats me physically and emotionally.

I consider SF to be a really good friend on the boards. He's a great guy.

That being said, I would strongly caution anyone against trusting him in the game of Hype! Survivor. He is a snake with a capital 'S'! :hrt:

You're no Erzengel in Survivor, Spider-Fan. :(

I heard he has a nude calender of Aunt May stashed under his bed :p

I consider SF to be a really good friend on the boards. He's a great guy.

That being said, I would strongly caution anyone against trusting him in the game of Hype! Survivor. He is a snake with a capital 'S'! :hrt:

You're no Erzengel in Survivor, Spider-Fan. :(

Am I REALLY that mean in Survivor :csad:

The one time I didn't ally with you, is the one time I made it on the jury. Just saying. :o

Last edited:
He's a hard worker.

At beating me physically and emotionally.

I only did what you asked me to! :cmad:

He's alright.

:woot:

One of the more kind and courteous users around! :up:

He's a terrific guy. We go back a long time. He's someone you can truly count on as a friend.

he's my survivor nemesis hehe

and he can't beat me in SCRABBLE (or survivor)

tee hee

He's a really good friend here and a great writer. :up:

i have one word.

WHISKERS

Obsessed with Survivor to the extreme? Yes. But also had a lot of fun talkin to him outside of SHH :up: Very nice guy who should let more of his personality show on this site.

I am surprised pleasantly by the posts I am seeing in here. Seriously, thanks guys! Made me feel good after a long day :word:

He's alright.

:woot:

One of the more kind and courteous users around! :up:

Thanks Immortal! You're a credit to Falcons fans across the world!

All I have to say is: :argh:

:oldrazz:

He's a terrific guy. We go back a long time. He's someone you can truly count on as a friend.

That is one of the kindest things I think anyone has said to me on here. Thanks man :)

he's my survivor nemesis hehe

and he can't beat me in SCRABBLE (or survivor)

tee hee

There will be no scrabble rematch :csad:

Feels like eons since we last chatted...too long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"