The "Say exactly what you want to say about ******" signup thread

Just tryin' to help ;)

:o that's another thing...I am really lazy at times. Use that in my thread.

I also do some 'Oooooooh' when I watch General Hospital. Some giggling. Some 'Oh ****, Oh Snap'.

Use this these two...I'm being real...

When I was a kid, like in third grade...I thought long ago in early 1900's...everything was literally in black and white, and then something magical happened to make everything colorful.

Another time I thought being in the Eastern TimeZone meant things happened here first....then happened again 3 hours later on West Coast...

:doh:

comeatmebrot.jpg

What the...?

Kid Willard is f**king scary.

Yeah, sign me up.

Not that I think mine will be particularly interesting. I am, of course, loved by all...

No, we all actually collectively think you suck and merely tolerate your existence.

Loved. By. All!

*Shakes fist*

:o that's another thing...I am really lazy at times. Use that in my thread.

I also do some 'Oooooooh' when I watch General Hospital. Some giggling. Some 'Oh ****, Oh Snap'.

Use this these two...I'm being real...

When I was a kid, like in third grade...I thought long ago in early 1900's...everything was literally in black and white, and then something magical happened to make everything colorful.

Another time I thought being in the Eastern TimeZone meant things happened here first....then happened again 3 hours later on West Coast...

:doh:

Don't add fuel to the fire. I'm sure we'll all be creative and original enough to come up with things to rag on you about :)

Don't add fuel to the fire. I'm sure we'll all be creative and original enough to come up with things to rag on you about :)

I just thought mine could be like a fire...that gets hit by a Tornado...and then Tornado is on fire...and a train get taken out...and like Godzilla is there...:oldrazz:

And I've added Hound55.

I just thought mine could be like a fire...that gets hit by a Tornado...and then Tornado is on fire...and a train get taken out...and like Godzilla is there...:oldrazz:

Jinouga will be there? Dude, we don't need your advice on what ammo to use against you. I have a long memory and I've got all the ammo I need. It'll be much worse than speech tics and pictures of mantises, I'll say that. :) Fortunately you'll get your revenge soon enough.

Jinouga will be there? Dude, we don't need your advice on what ammo to use against you. I have a long memory and I've got all the ammo I need. It'll be much worse than speech tics and pictures of mantises, I'll say that. :) Fortunately you'll get your revenge soon enough.

:yay: no, I meant actual Godzilla, but her being there actually sounds better. lol.

Parker's and I threads will be posted Thursday evening btw. So I imagine Schoosler's, or however his name is spelled will be closed round that time by a mod.

Sign me up!

But be warned, I will take everything to heart and never forgive you :p

i'm not gonna close them until after a week passes from when they start. i feel like a good roast should at least last a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"