• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The "Say exactly what you want to say about ******" signup thread

Just tryin' to help ;)

:o that's another thing...I am really lazy at times. Use that in my thread.

I also do some 'Oooooooh' when I watch General Hospital. Some giggling. Some 'Oh ****, Oh Snap'.

Use this these two...I'm being real...

When I was a kid, like in third grade...I thought long ago in early 1900's...everything was literally in black and white, and then something magical happened to make everything colorful.

Another time I thought being in the Eastern TimeZone meant things happened here first....then happened again 3 hours later on West Coast...

:doh:

comeatmebrot.jpg

What the...?

Kid Willard is f**king scary.

Yeah, sign me up.

Not that I think mine will be particularly interesting. I am, of course, loved by all...

No, we all actually collectively think you suck and merely tolerate your existence.

Loved. By. All!

*Shakes fist*

:o that's another thing...I am really lazy at times. Use that in my thread.

I also do some 'Oooooooh' when I watch General Hospital. Some giggling. Some 'Oh ****, Oh Snap'.

Use this these two...I'm being real...

When I was a kid, like in third grade...I thought long ago in early 1900's...everything was literally in black and white, and then something magical happened to make everything colorful.

Another time I thought being in the Eastern TimeZone meant things happened here first....then happened again 3 hours later on West Coast...

:doh:

Don't add fuel to the fire. I'm sure we'll all be creative and original enough to come up with things to rag on you about :)

Don't add fuel to the fire. I'm sure we'll all be creative and original enough to come up with things to rag on you about :)

I just thought mine could be like a fire...that gets hit by a Tornado...and then Tornado is on fire...and a train get taken out...and like Godzilla is there...:oldrazz:

And I've added Hound55.

I just thought mine could be like a fire...that gets hit by a Tornado...and then Tornado is on fire...and a train get taken out...and like Godzilla is there...:oldrazz:

Jinouga will be there? Dude, we don't need your advice on what ammo to use against you. I have a long memory and I've got all the ammo I need. It'll be much worse than speech tics and pictures of mantises, I'll say that. :) Fortunately you'll get your revenge soon enough.

Jinouga will be there? Dude, we don't need your advice on what ammo to use against you. I have a long memory and I've got all the ammo I need. It'll be much worse than speech tics and pictures of mantises, I'll say that. :) Fortunately you'll get your revenge soon enough.

:yay: no, I meant actual Godzilla, but her being there actually sounds better. lol.

Parker's and I threads will be posted Thursday evening btw. So I imagine Schoosler's, or however his name is spelled will be closed round that time by a mod.

Sign me up!

But be warned, I will take everything to heart and never forgive you :p

i'm not gonna close them until after a week passes from when they start. i feel like a good roast should at least last a week

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"