the shield

pspring5

Civilian
Reaction score
is the shield a good show? is it a continuity show like 24 and lost is or is it like the unit or csi where its all seperate?

24, Lost, and The Shield are probably my three favorite shows right now. They each have different kinds of continuity. 24 being the heaviest, then Lost (b/c everything so jumbled up), and then The Shield.

There are major character elements that hang over from season to season. It's a natural progression of the character development. Each season kind of has its own self-contained arc. As well, some episodes each season have their own respective individual self contained stories. But then there are a couple of story arcs that are still up in the air from the beginning.

It's a fantastic show! It's as good as anything on, and as a whole better than FX's other shows, namely Nip/Tuck & Rescue Me.

Nothing like CSI or CBS anything! I highly recommend it!

I can't even begin to start listing the ways that I love The Shield. One of the best and most daring shows basic cable's ever seen.

Vic mackie is my idol i have watched the first season in one sitting. Dutch is great. If only this show was on HBO to reach it's full potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"