Which CSI series is better?

Morg said:
The orginal, kinda like CSI Maimi but don't watch the NY one

you should like the original the best, Grissom is also deaf and pimpin, kinda like you used to be before you joined the darkside :(

:oldrazz:

CSI Miami because its funny watching Horatio Caine take off and put on his sunglasses about 7 times an episode. There must be a drinking game for this somewhere.

I like Miami as well! My fave used to be Las Vegas but after Miami came along i changed. I love that one and i watch the marathon on A & E also.

Or Caine keeping his hads at his waist. I swear, that dude could walk around like that all episode long....nobody would mind.

It's the pose damnit. :o.

There's an episode right now on A&E.

I like CSI: Miami a lot. I read once that the guy who played Speed, don't know his character's full name, wanted to leave the show. What happend exactly? :daredevil

Horazio Caine kicks all kinds of ass

David%20Caruso-1.jpg

Daredevil TMWF said:
I like CSI: Miami a lot. I read once that the guy who played Speed, don't know his character's full name, wanted to leave the show. What happend exactly?
Timothy "Tim" Speedle. Rory Cochrane who played Speed apparently grew a bit tired of the scientific terminology that was used heavily on the show. So he requested to expire his contract, and soon after, CBS understood and had agreed to it. Which resulted to his character eventually being killed off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"