The spoilers need to stop

Sentinel X

optical illusion
Reaction score
Yes I know this is the Spoilers forum...of course there will be spoilers that can be found, and the pics will be spoilerish, ect. but when people start put huge spoilers in threads that have nothing to do with spoilers it is just plain dumb and annoying.

Why cant you go to the non-spoilers forum?
Because...I dont know if you havent noticed, the non-spoiler forum is dead. All the interesting TV spots and clips are posted here.

It is fine to post spoilers but in threads were those spoilers are not needed...use spoiler tags
its like this
put sentence here [ / spoiler]

Thanks

:):up:

But I'll still highlight it, anyway. The spoiler tags will tempt me even more. I don't care, though. Just throw anything at me and I'll watch it. I try to look at the bright side -- EARLY XMAS PREZZIES! :D

Mr Lex Luthor said:
:):up:

But I'll still highlight it, anyway. The spoiler tags will tempt me even more. I don't care, though. Just throw anything at me and I'll watch it. I try to look at the bright side -- EARLY XMAS PREZZIES! :D
Thats what they're there for...a choice.At least you get to choose if you want to know a major spoiler or not.... sheesh
People have even been posting spoilers of people in the film dying in the caption this thread!!

Sentinel X said:
Thats what they're there for...a choice.At least you get to choose if you want to know a major spoiler or not.... sheesh
People have even been posting spoilers of people in the film dying in the caption this thread!!
Yes, you're definitely right. :up:

SPOILER TAGS, PEOPLE! :)

(Feel free to disagree. :o)

Sentinel X said:
Yes I know this is the Spoilers forum...of course there will be spoilers that can be found, and the pics will be spoilerish, ect. but when people start put huge spoilers in threads that have nothing to do with spoilers it is just plain dumb and annoying.

Because...I dont know if you havent noticed, the non-spoiler forum is dead. All the interesting TV spots and clips are posted here.

It is fine to post spoilers but in threads were those spoilers are not needed...use spoiler tags
its like this

Thanks
Agree 100% :up:
I know a lot about this movie already, but I don't want to know everything. I'd like to be surprised about at least one thing during the movie on May 26th.

There's still one thing I don't know -- the ending after the credits. I'm hoping to avoid that until I see it.

Sentinel X said:

its like this
Thanks
So thats how u... do it... alright -marks that down- :)

We need to make this a sticky as well...

STICKY!!!STICKY!!!STICKY!!!

So thats how u... do it... alright -marks that down-
but theres no space with the backslash...
it should end up like this
see like this

Mar420x said:
spoilers
Code:
 i luv spoilers.
:)
Thats not how you do it :O

...if you still dont get it you can always write in white like Im doing so right now!!!!!!!!!!!!

[spoiler*]YOUR SPOILER HERE[*/spoiler]

^Delete the stars.

cardslinger said:
Agree 100% :up:
I know a lot about this movie already, but I don't want to know everything. I'd like to be surprised about at least one thing during the movie on May 26th.

As much as i would like it, their is no surprise. People have been going to screenings and just tell the entire movie. They say cyclops is gone for good, logan kills jean so what is their 2 be surprised about. And then we have people who claim they saw the movie say their isnt a featurette and the end credits when fox already said their would be!

javon said:
As much as i would like it, their is no surprise. People have been going to screenings and just tell the entire movie. They say cyclops is gone for good, logan kills jean so what is their 2 be surprised about. And then we have people who claim they saw the movie say their isnt a featurette and the end credits when fox already said their would be!
Geeez shut the hell up!!!Youd think youd get it by now to use spoiler tags in a thread that complains about people telling too many spoilers!!!:rolleyes:

*******!!!...I guess youre not too bright.

Yet another spoiler I now know that I didnt want to know

javon said:
Spoiler tags, you. :mad: Think of the little children!

But yeah, I knew.

I think he knew exactly what he was doing...he just was being a jerk about it.

Sentinel X said:
Geeez shut the hell up!!!Youd think youd get it by now to use spoiler tags in a thread that complains about people telling too many spoilers!!!:rolleyes:

*******!!!...I guess youre not too bright.

Yet another spoiler I now know that I didnt want to know
Im sorry..I didnt realize how harsh that came out :( ...I just dont want to be too spoiled.Sorry for unleashing too much of my rage.

NOw lets be the bestest friends :) :up:

I thought that post was on purpose. :p Yup, friends?

I dont want to be too mean, and cause unneeded enemies, I just want to get the message across...in peace

Sentinel X said:
I dont want to be too mean, and cause unneeded enemies, I just want to get the message across...in peace
Of course, I understand. :)

Now, listen to SX. Start using spoiler tags or you'll feel the seizure of SX's avatar! (Grats, HV!)

I hear ya, theres about 92% of the dam movie floating around Cyberspace. All that will be new is the open and ending credits.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Of course, I understand. :)

Now, listen to SX. Start using spoiler tags or you'll feel the seizure of SX's avatar! (Grats, HV!)
Squeeks in the X3 off topic thread hates my avvy as well :p She already got a seizure from it, and almost went blind :eek:...oh well

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"