The Superherohype.com Book Club

Matt

IKYN Guy Groupie
Reaction score
Anyone interested in joining? I picked up a book today and it seems like an ideal start for a SHH Book Club. "If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor" by Bruce Campbell. Anyone interested in forming an SHH book club that starts with this?

(First person to join picks our next book :o)

Hey that sounds pretty cool. I'll see about finding that book. :D

Huzzah! Three members already!

It's a good book, I read it several years ago.

I'll join.....if we can read some Lovecraft and Vonnegut at some point. So how exactly will the book club work. Do we have a designated date that we'll all have to have read the book by, and then we discuss it in this thread?

It's a good book, I read it several years ago.

Haven't read it yet, but I flipped through it at a bookstore. I love the pictures of Bruce, Sam, and all the rest driving around in the Classic. Just a group of guys hanging out making cheapo movies.

When I saw this thread I felt guilty that it's been TOO long since I've picked up a good book.
I'm addiced to mags.

Anyone interested in joining? I picked up a book today and it seems like an ideal start for a SHH Book Club. "If Chins Could Kill: Confessions of a B Movie Actor" by Bruce Campbell. Anyone interested in forming an SHH book club that starts with this?

(First person to join picks our next book :o)

Sure, I'll join. I love reading...besides, Bruce Campbell is awesome. :up:

I'll join.....if we can read some Lovecraft and Vonnegut at some point. So how exactly will the book club work. Do we have a designated date that we'll all have to have read the book by, and then we discuss it in this thread?

That sounds like a plan. Also, when it comes to my turn to pick a book I think we'll get some Lovecraft or Vonnegut or some P.K. Dick.

Bruce Campbell's autobiography is a damn good book :up:

Book club....get back to the 1900's you stinkin paper lovin fools :cmad:

Last edited:
I already read that. I also read "Make Love: The Bruce Campbell Way!" which is hillarious as well. I'll join though, but I cant guarantee I'll actually read every book we do. I have a stack of books that goes up to my damn waist that I have to read right now. I'm trying to get through the James Bond series before the new movie comes out (I'm up to Diamonds Are Forever, the fourth one). But if something that sounds interesting comes up, I'll definetly give it a read and join in.

Aren't bought/thought threads kinda like a more relatable book club for this site?

I might join with the next book, not that I have anything against Bruce Campbell, just in the middle of Stephen King's It right now and want to finish that before starting another book.

That sounds like a plan. Also, when it comes to my turn to pick a book I think we'll get some Lovecraft or Vonnegut or some P.K. Dick.

I'm always up for reading some P.K. Dick. :up:

This is an awesome idea, Matt. I don't think I'm gonna have enough time on my hands to participate any time soon, but it's really a neat idea. :up:

Good ****, man.

I can't read, this thread is racist. :csad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"