• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

The Symbiot Awakening

The Strategos

Civilian
Reaction score
Well, I've half done it on another thread so I might as well go the whole hog and post this!
I have just published a superhero novel, The Symbiot Awakening, on Amazon Kindle and as a hard copy and ebook on lulu.com. The initial reaction I have had to it has been very positive and if you want a free sample just check out the blog on my goodreads page for the first chapter :yay: !

hope.jpg

"The Symbiot Awakening is a furiously paced, action-packed novel for lovers of wild adventure and strong characters! Perpare for an amazing thrill-ride set in a version of modern day Britain where the world suddenly finds itself full of Superpowered humans. The problem is, who will use their powers for good and who will use them for their own ends?
The story starts when Angela Wright is attacked by Verity Hart, the sister she thought long since dead, and is accidentally infected by the Meteor Bug, gaining incredible powers as a result. Tipped headfirst into a world full of danger, Angela finds herself in a desperate struggle against her sister and the Sharapov family to save not only all that is dear to her but the whole country. Confused and barely in control of her powers, her only help comes in the form of Philippe Hunter, the man whose life was destroyed by Verity years ago and who now harbours a deep and lasting hatred towards her... "

If anybody is interested please check it out :yay: !

I just thought that I would mention that if anybody was at all interested in my novel it is now only $1.21 (77p in the UK) on Amazon Kindle and well worth a punt if anybody is looking for something a bit different :) !

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"