The Dark Knight The TDK Avatar Thread - Requests only

no spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! please keep this forum with official footage gif's and avatars... If not, it should be created one thread in the spoilers forum. Just a tip from someone that has yet to see the movie. In Europe will only premier thursday (UK included)...

Some guy tried to make one in the spoilers forum, but it got closed because of this one. If it's a huge deal to you, I would suggest talking to a mod about it.

Edit:

1300 posts! Yay! Only took me 3 years!

Hahaha, you should really post more, Shaggy. ;)

You guys do realize you will get banned?

Edit your posts.

An avatar of the Joker in the clown mask would be cool.

Bootlegs are illegal. No if's, and's, or but's. Illegal. Given that fact, I should think one would have the common sense not to post a GIF from one. Consider this a warning.

Hahaha, you should really post more, Shaggy. ;)

Well part of the problem is being a high school kid during summer, I'm always out doing stuff. If I had like a desk job, I'd totally be on all freaking day though. Plus I do a lot more lurking than I actually post.

Edit: On second thought, nevermind. Didn't think about that an avatar would still be cause for ban probably.

Bootlegs are illegal. No if's, and's, or but's. Illegal. Given that fact, I should think one would have the common sense not to post a GIF from one. Consider this a warning.

Lol, what happened to people being born with a brain?

And for some reason I don't think I could bring myself to watch this movie on the internet or on bootleg....only in the theater or on a REAL DVD.

Oh darn it, I forgot! That gif actually looks real because the colors aren't washed out....sorry. =[

Aw crap, i didnt know. Wont happen again.

Lol, what happened to people being born with a brain?

And for some reason I don't think I could bring myself to watch this movie on the internet or on bootleg....only in the theater or on a REAL DVD.

I havent watched the bootleg. I saw that gif on another site.

Not saying you did, dude, just saying I couldn't watch it on the CP for some reason.

Can anyone get me a gif of the Joker where he shakes the guy's head and say's 'no' in the crashing the party clip.
I would really appreciate it.
I know I haven't got enough posts but could someone just please make it for me?!
Thanks a lot!

Could I have them in 50x50, 75x75 and 100x100 if it's no problem at all?

Could I have one with it saying

"Some people are born great"

then this picture
"The Joker"
COMIC_batman_the_killing_joke.jpg

"Other achieve greatness"
"Heath Ledger"
heath-ledger.jpg

Then
"Some have greatness thrust upon them"
Then this pic
heath-ledger-joker_l-1.jpg