The Dark Knight The Dark Knight Merchandise

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Blockbuster deserves a more personal touch. :brucebat:

But seriously, I've had way too many experiences with idiot employees at many many stores who would rather tell me "nope, don't see any" than get off their lazy asses to check. :whatever:

Thats every store in America.. :woot:

I am really tempted to preorder from play.com for HT Two-Face but I think I'll wait for pictures before I click the order button.

I think Blockbuster deserves a more personal touch. :brucebat:

But seriously, I've had way too many experiences with idiot employees at many many stores who would rather tell me "nope, don't see any" than get off their lazy asses to check. :whatever:

Tell me about it. Yesterday at a store I was looking for some Star Wars DVD's, couldn't find them. SO I asked a clerk, and the guy, while doing inventory, and with a sleepy look on his face, just went "Nope, we don't have them anymore" even though I knew they did :whatever:

Went on a small hunt yesterday, found the white Joker shirt that Wal Mart carries, as for Movie masters, I saw a few of the kicking pose Batman, but that's about it. There is a difference in paint schemes i noticed.

This thread's about to reach 20k *gasp*

The Dark Knight Merchandise Returns.....Coming soon...

I remember people saying all these threads were gonna die after the movie came out.. of course, I couldn't imagine that ever happening.

so a few days ago i picked up a joker and batman standee at blockbuster in chicago...its the one on clark for anyone nearby, they have a boatload. then today i come home to find out ups tried to deliver my hot toys joker but i wasnt around! bummer. but they're coming back tomorrow. its a good week for TDK merchandise. if anyone wants pics of the hot toys joker let me know.

I have the joker one. Its insanely creepy at night.

And im not afraid of anything...not even that weird thing with the big head

yeah i woke up last night and stared across the room at joker just standing there, being creepy....but luckily i got batman there too so no worries.

so a few days ago i picked up a joker and batman standee at blockbuster in chicago...its the one on clark for anyone nearby, they have a boatload. then today i come home to find out ups tried to deliver my hot toys joker but i wasnt around! bummer. but they're coming back tomorrow. its a good week for TDK merchandise. if anyone wants pics of the hot toys joker let me know.

Did you have to sign for it? It's annoying but "better safe than sorry"

We need a Scarecrow smilie :(

Did you have to sign for it? It's annoying but "better safe than sorry"

We need a Scarecrow smilie :(

yeah i had to sign for it. the worst part is i think they buzzed me while i was home, i just ignored the buzzer....but im glad they didn't leave it because with shipping and all that thing ended up costing me 250...here's hoping it's worth it.

yeah i had to sign for it. the worst part is i think they buzzed me while i was home, i just ignored the buzzer....but im glad they didn't leave it because with shipping and all that thing ended up costing me 250...here's hoping it's worth it.

Yeah, when Microsoft sent me my 360 back, I had to sign for it. It's annoying having to wait around all day, but much better than hearing it was delivered but it's not on your porch.

I ordered the BR Joker a while back.. it's the first time I've spent that much on a figure, but i've got no doubt it'll be worth it.

Yeah, when Microsoft sent me my 360 back, I had to sign for it. It's annoying having to wait around all day, but much better than hearing it was delivered but it's not on your porch.

I ordered the BR Joker a while back.. it's the first time I've spent that much on a figure, but i've got no doubt it'll be worth it.

yeah i want the BR joker as well, i might order it soon because i waited a bit on the regular joker and that's why it ended up being so much money. the price went up like 40 bucks in about a month on the website i ended up getting it from....after the end of all TDK merchandise being released, i'm going to be so poor. but it's worth it.

BAH GAWD!!!!!I found a Joker MM!was in the Hot wheels section at Target,My first time finding the Joker ever.....its really not that awesome,but I'm happy to finally have it,haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"