Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The trailer

Shazam

Sidekick
Reaction score
I was hoping that this show would involve the super human world. Then I saw the trailer! Wow! Who do you think that was jumping from that burning building?

I was hoping that this show would involve the super human world. Then I saw the trailer! Wow! Who do you think that was jumping from that burning building?

... looked like Luke Cage!

I like how people say it's Luke Cage just because he's black and has powers. :whatever:

You made a thread about the trailer without including the trailer?

[YT]0yg_jaOPV_E[/YT]

I'm going with Luke Cage, as my theory. Everyone else is tied to teams and backstories that would make for a mess on the show, whereas Cage's would be quite readily adapted.

I like how people say it's Luke Cage just because he's black and has powers. :whatever:

I think the superhuman strength and invulnerability play a part in that theory as well, actually.

Not that I think it's Cage. Rage makes sense.

I don't think it's Luke Cage . It must be someone else .

Eli Bradley (patriot)
That would be awesome ! What if we get to see others Young Avengers members ? Like Hawkeye (the girl) , Wiccan etc ... But I think it's too soon to see them .

Wow ! With this series , Marvel can do everything they want ! There is so many characters , so many things to tell . Hoping the show will be as good as I expect it to be .

Last edited:
Starting to agree with others that it's probably Rage.

Great to see they are using this show to introduce other super-powered characters to the MCU.

I'm really excited after watching the trailer. Looking forward to this! :woot:

I'm going with Luke Cage, as my theory. Everyone else is tied to teams and backstories that would make for a mess on the show, whereas Cage's would be quite readily adapted.

too small and young looking

How could anyone see him? It was so fast..... Anyone have still photo?

I'd have to agree it's more than likely Cage.
Iron fist and Cage, Cloak n Dagger are two teams I can see in Agents of SHIELD at some point, because they HAVE been talked about for TV shows in the past

How could anyone see him? It was so fast..... Anyone have still photo?

k2VvhXa.png

8FZVYAa.png

i think a few scenes in the 7s teaser were missing from the 30s teaser.. maybe that will be in the full trailer..

ctsketch said:
We all look the same...
Well, we know it's not Nick Fury, or Colonel Rhodes, or Sam Wilson, or Heimdall, or Gabe Jones, or Electro. Maybe it's T'Challa! :oldrazz:

The promo's roll-out has been a resounding success: 1,163,779 views on YouTube already. Hopefully we'll get a longer version after the ABC upfronts today.

People are loving the promo from what I've seen, but it didn't seem to have helped Once Upon a Time's ratings too much. I'm assuming the reason ABC debuted the trailer with it is because it plans on scheduling AoS to follow it in the fall.

People are loving the promo from what I've seen, but it didn't seem to have helped Once Upon a Time's ratings too much. I'm assuming the reason ABC debuted the trailer with it is because it plans on scheduling AoS to follow it in the fall.

That would put AOS in the 9 PM Sunday slot that some dread. Since it will be the only network show that I'm going to watch/DVR I have no problem with that, but others will.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"