World The Transformer Continuity Thread

ShadowBoxing

Avenger
Reaction score
Because Hunter Rider demanded it:woot:

Note: In any Japanese Continuity the names have been changed to their english equivalent. However it is important to note Autobots are referred to as "Cybertrons" and Decepticons are "Destrons". Also Optimus Prime is known as "Convoy" in Japan. This will become more important during the Beast Wars.

TransFormers: Generation 1
Cartoon

i. “Five Faces of Darkness” of Season outlines the beginnings of the Autobots/Decepticons and Cybertron.
ii. “Forever is a Long Time Coming” outlines origins of Alpha Trion.
iii. Episode “War Dawn” of Season 2 acts as a prequal, birth of Optimus Prime (note: it is somewhat inconsistent with “Five Faces of Darkness”)

(1) War Within comic series volume 1 seems to fit between here and the pilot. It ignores "War Dawn".

1. Fight Super Robot Life (Seasons 1 and 2 of Transformers) - 65 episodes
a. Transformers: Generation 1. The show that started it all. Although there are some disparities between the Pilot of "More than Meets the Eye" and the series the was continued from it, the first two seasons are rather consistent. The show featured a storyline laid down by Bob Budinski and Jim Shooter of Marvel Comics. In it Optimus Prime, leader of the couragous Autobots, flees Cybertron to escape the horrors of war. Megatron follows thinking they have found a new fuel source. The battle that ensues sends both the Nemesis and Ark crashing to earth, not to be reawakened until millions of years later.

i. “More Than Meets the Eye” is the three part pilot which picks up many centuries after “War Dawn”.
ii. “Ultimate Doom” marks the first return to Cybertron
iii. “Dinobot Island” features the Series 2 Transformers, with the exception of Skyfire, Shockwave, the Insecticons, Dinobots, and Constructicons who all made their appearances already.
iv. While “The Key to Vector Sigma” and “Revenge of Bruticus” introduce the 3rd series combiners, they do not appear in the movie as it was made during “Dinobot Island”.

b. Scramble City (Japanese: fits roughly between the movie and the end of Season 2): Can be Downloaded for free at TFCOG.net. It is an episode featuring a crossover between the Series 1 and 2 and Series 3 characters. Ultra Magnus, Metroplex, Trypticon and the combiner teams of series 3 are introduced. It seems to ignore a vast portion of Season 2.

2. Transformers the Movie
a. Transformers the Movie or TFTM as it has become known was the first theatrical released movie featuring the Transformers. The Movie ignores and or retcons vast portions of Seasons 1 and 2. In the movie we are informed it is the year 2005 and the Autobots have been forced onto outlying moons of Cybertron by the Decepticons. Sparkplug appears to have died, and Spike has married Carly who both have raised a son named Daniel. The Autobot forces have also been bolstered by the introduction of Autobot City somewhere in Tennessee (later retconned).

i. Death of Unicron
ii. Optimus dies, Rodimus becomes leader

3. Transformers 2010 (Season 3 of Transformers) - 29 episodes

a. Five Faces of Darkness movie ignores the continuity of Scramble City, introducing Metroplex and Trypticon for the first time. The series is the first to take place mostly on Cybertron, and focuses on the Autobots interaction with surrounding space instead of simply humanity. The Autobots and Decepticons are also officially treated as an army waring over a planet rather than a dispersed subset waring on a foreign world. Rodimus Prime and Ultra Magnus take the reigns from Optimus, who is now dead. Although most characters from the 1st and 2nd years exist, they are skirted in favor of the series 3 characters.

i. This season migrates and repopulates Cybertron, a large number of the residents coming from Paradron in “Fight or Flee”. Most notably Sandstorm.
ii. Optimus makes his return in “Dark Awakening”
iii. Starscream makes his return in “Ghost in the Machine” and regains his body in “Starscream’s Ghost”.
iv. “Return of Optimus Prime”, a two parter, returns Optimus to leadership and ignores the events of “Dark Awakenings”.
v. Season ends with “Rebirth”, also called the 4th Season. It is a three parter featuring the Headmasters and other 4th series characters.

4. Transformers: Headmasters (G1 season 4: Only airs in Japan and UK) - 35 episodes

a. Ignores events of “Rebirth”. It features the Headmasters, Monsterbots, Counterpunch/Punch, Sixshot, Scorponok and Fortress Maximus among others. Covers all of the series 4 characters. Leadership of both the Autobots and Decepticons passes through several hands during the show. Although it starts with Optimus and Galvatron as "Return of Optimus Prime" left it.

i. Optimus Prime merges with Vector Sigma, dying, in the third Episode.
ii. Blaster and Soundwave both die in the second to be reformated as Twincast and Soundblaster respectively.
iii. Galvatron “dies”
iv. Scorponok, or “Lord Zarak”, takes the mantle of leadership.
v. Cybertron is destroyed completely, Rodimus, Kup and Blur quit the Autobots leaving Fortress Maximus in charge.
vi. Galvatron returns only to “die” yet again. He does not ever return.
vii. Ultra Magnus dies in battle with Sixshot.
viii. The Targetmasters appear towards the end.
ix. Fortress Maximus kills Scorponok ending the Great War.

5. Tranformers: Masterforce (G1 season 5: Only airs in Japan and UK) - 47 episodes

a. Masterforce picks up after Headmasters somewhere in the not too distant future. Chromedome gives Metalhawk, an ancient Transformer Pretender, headmaster technology. In this series the humans are the Transformers, and the robots are Transectors; lifeless forms with the humans control and pilot. The Pretenders themselves are Autobots who have taken human forms, but indeed are sentient robots unlike the Transectors that are the Headmaster Juniors and Powermasters.

i. The show features a young Ginrai, also known as Powermaster Prime or Apex Prime, as an up and coming Autobot leader. Not Optimus Prime.
ii. Metalhawk is a Pretender, Autobots who took the form of humans sometime in between the crashing of the Ark and the Autobots re-awakening.
iii. The show features the tracking down and elisting (by both factions) of the Headmaster Juniors and Powermasters.
iv. The show culminates with the arrival of Grand Maximus, a Pretender Headmaster Fortress, and his show down with the shows mastermind; Black Zarak.

6. Transformers: Victory (G1 season 6: Only airs in Japan and UK) - 44 episodes

a. Victory picks up after Masterforce in the not too distant future. Star Saber has become the Autobots earth defense commander, while Apex Prime becomes leader of the Autobots. The show introduces Planet Micro as a new homeworld for the Transformers. It is suggested that Rodimus may have found this homeworld while he left Fortress Maximus in charge. This is further evidenced by Hot Rod's appearance as a micromaster in Battlestars.

i. The series features Deathsaurus as the leader of the Decepticons and both the Breastmasters and Dinoforce as his minions.
ii. Star Saber is a brainmaster like three of his unit members. Other Autobots include the Landcross, Micromasters (from planet Micro) and Galaxy Shuttle.
iii. Apex Prime is killed late in the season, his body is remade into Victory Leo. His mantle is passed to Star Saber who becomes Supreme Commander.
iv. The show ends with the death of Deathsaurus, along with the rest of the Decepticons.

7. Transformers: Zone (G1 “season” 7: Only airs in Japan) - 1 episode

a. Zone features the Micromasters, most prominently Countdown. It features the apparent death of Star Saber (who turns out perfectly fine). The “movie” has the micromasters fighting the demigods of the great Decepticon generals, Piranacon, Devestator, Bruticus, Menasor, Zarak, Trypticon and Overlord. Dai Atlas becomes Autobot Earth leader.

Transformers Battlestars - Never created series featuring the return of the original Megatron and Optimus Prime (as Super Megatron and Star Convoy) - One pamplet/comic

BEAST WARS

8. Transformers: Beast Wars (“G1 season” 8) - 26 episodes

a. Picks up somewhere after Zone/the US comic/ or the end of Season 3 – it’s never quiet clear. It’s also important to note that until Beast Wars Metals it’s not even clear what, if any, connection the show has to G1. The Transformers are obviously smaller and more "human" than previous Transformers as they require some form of sleep, have male/female relations, but it is quiet clear they are from Cybertron.

i. It picks up with a crew of Maximals and Predacons (who are descended from Autobots and Decepticons) as they crash land on an alien world with two moons that has earth bound species inhabiting it. It is thought to be an experimental planet for aliens known as the Vok.
ii. The season ends with one of the moons being destroyed, Primal’s “death” and a weird shockwave which renders the energon rich planet more inhabitable for the Transformers (who originally adopted Beast forms to avoid status lock)

9. Transformers: Beast Wars II (“G1 season” 8.1: Only airs in Japan) - 43 episodes + Movie

a. Never quiet clear on where it fits, but seems to happen simultaneously to American Beast Wars.

i. Features yet another Optimus(possibly a brother of some sort) who transforms into a Lion. He is known as Lio Convoy.
ii. Features Galvatron as the villainous leader of the Decepticons. He is in search of the Anglomois energy.
iii. Series ends with Galvatron’s death.
iv. Series contains an additional movie featuring the American Optimus Primal.

10. Transformers: Beast Wars Neo (“G1 season” 8.2: Only airs in Japan) - 35 episodes.

a. Never quiet clear on where it fits, but seems to happen simultaneously with Beast Wars II and I. – Some place it post Beast Wars I and II.

i. Features a council of “Primes” and an Optimus known as Big Convoy (the One Robot Army) training upstart new recruits.
ii. Magmatron is the main villain, dies at the end.
iii. Galvatron lifeless shell is inhabited with the Anglomois energy towards the series conclusion. This is done with help from the Blendtrons. The energy turns out to be, in fact, the spirit of Unicron. Lio Convoy and Big Convoy team up and defeat him.

11. Transformers: Beast Wars Transmetals (“G1 season” 9) - 26 episodes.

a. Takes place directly after the end of Season 8. Features a new Optimus Primal, Cheetor, Rattrap, Megatron, and Tarantulus in Transmetal bodies. It is also revealed early on that the Beast Wars is taking place on Earth in the past.

i. Features most famously “The Agenda”, a three parter in which Megatron enacts his final revenge by killing Optimus Prime in the past on the Ark.
ii. The Maximals set up base in the Ark after saving Prime from near death. Primal merges with Prime’s spark and becomes Optimal Optimus. The notion of “Spark” is introduced more fully.
iii. Megatron unearths the Nemesis towards the end and uses it against both the Maximals and his own dimwitted troops. We also find out Tarantulus is a descendent of Unicron and has been spying of the Predacons for the Tripredicus Council.
iv. Ends with Megatron’s “defeat” and begin taken back to Cybertron to await council and sentencing...or so we think.

12. Transformers: Beast Machines (“G1 season” 10) - 26 episodes.

a. Takes place some undisclosed amount of time after Beast Wars. Features a Cybertron fully decimated and controlled by Beast Wars Megatron. He attempts to rid it “of the Organic”

i. The show re-addresses old G1 elements such as [the Key to] Vector Sigma, the Matrix, the Hate Plague, the Great Wars, Primus, the Oracle, and the Plasma Energy Chamber.
ii. The show features, what some feel, was a very “tree hugging” Optimus Primal. The shows producers who were kept from watching Beast Wars as reference during production (although were familiar).
iii. The show featured Vehicons, drones with Transformer sparks that have been “brainwashed” by Megatron.
iv. The show concludes G1 fully with a return to the organic. Optimus and Megatron both finally die in battle. Optimus says their constant struggle between Prime and Megatron is what destroyed Cybertron to begin with. With their final destruction they bring a new “green age” to Cybertron.

13. Purposed Transtech Series to take place after – Never realized.

Alternate Realities

14. Robots in Disguise - Alternate Reality. May have connections to G1. - 39 episodes. (Japanese redub)

a. Featured Autobots, Predacons and Decepticons. Decepticons were made by the Predacons. Their leader was Megatron, a multi-changer multi-headed Dragon. The Decepticon leader was Scourge, whose spark was shared with Optimus.

i. Optimus leads a team of Autobots who also appeared to hold jobs relating to their transformation within the human community. Among them are Prowl, Ironhide, Mirage and Brawn who are suggected to be counterparts of the originals.
ii. The show also features Fortress Maximus who lays dormant for the majority.
iii. Ends with the defeat of the Decepticons with the exception of Skybyte. “Who’s the greatest Shark in town, whose the greatest Shark around – Skybyte; that’s me” :)

15. Transformers Armada/ Micron Legend - Alternate Reality. Has loose connections to G1. - 52 episodes

a. Featured yet again Autobots and Decepticons led by Optimus and Megatron (later Galvatron). The show seems to be it’s own continuity, featuring the Autobots willingly coming to Earth to stop Megatron. However it's important to note Fortress Maximus, Wheelie, Crosshairs, Jetfire, Wing (of Victory), Blitzwing, the Stunticons, Astrotrain, Landmine (of Masterforce) and other G1 Autobots make appearances.

i. Megatron again finds himself at odds with a [far more compassionate] Starscream.
ii. The show features Optimus Prime in recruitment of Autobots to defend against an ever growing Decepticon army. The show diverges from the traditional “energy hunt” and instead features an “arms race” for Minicons. The Minicons, not unlike Micromasters, are a separate race of Transformers.
iii. Megatron wishes to enslave the Minicons. His minicon is ironically named “Leader-1" while Optimus is named “Sparkplug” after Spike’s father.
iv. Smokescreen, this time a crane, is the shows first major casualty. He is soon followed by Starscream
v. The show features an ever present and ever growing threat in the form of Unicron. Unicron shows up at the end and is eventually defeated. Megatron seemingly “dies” in the battle.

16. Transformers Energon/Superlink - Armada Season 2. Has loose connections to G1. - 52 episodes

a. Featured a reformated Optimus from Armada. Leading a crew of Armada’s Hotshot mixed with several new comers. Featured Primus. The show is often likened to Power Rangers due to the "super link" abilities granted to the Autobots. The show utilized stock animation usually for transformations and featured a human known as Kicker. While Kicker was an improvement on Carlos, Rad and Alexis, most feel he was not much of one.

i. Megatron returns to take leadership of the Decepticons from a “Predacon” known as Scorponok. Scorponok bears a strong resemblance and character to G1 Scorponok.
ii. Megatron, who appears much like Galvatron. Eventually defeats Scorponok who is an agent of the Quintessons. They aim to reawaken Unicron.
iii. The show features the return of Omega Supreme character and the combiner teams as well. Most featured energy weapons.
iv. Starscream returns as a ghost, much like in Season 3 of Transformers G1.
v. Ends with Megatron’s defeat.

17. Transformers Cybertron/Galaxy Force - Cybertron Season 1. Has loose connections to G1 and Armada. - 52 episodes

a. Featured Optimus Prime and Megatron, seeming far closer to the Beast Wars incarnations in character. They were on the hunt for “Cyber Planet keys” which functioned much like minicons. The Autobots were also attempting to repair or prevent a black hole caused by Unicron’s death from destroying Cybertron. Much to viewers chagrin it featured adolescent humans Coby, Lori and Bud. However those three turned out much more tolerable than past human characters, and the Autobots again were the most utilized centerpieces. The show also featured far superior (although some complain about the accents) voice acting than the previous two.

i. The show featured Autobots travelling far reaches of the galaxy and many planets. Each Planet appeared to have “Transformer” races on them.
ii. The show has a Beast Planet that both seems to resemble the worlds of Beast Wars and may be a throw back to the Beast Planet of Headmasters.
iii. Megatron is reformated into Galvatron.
iv. The show ends with the introduction of a Robot Mode Primus – who is a Unicron like transformed Cybertron (a show first) and the closing of the Black Hole.

18. Transformers: Prime Directive (live action continuity) - No Data Yet

19. Transformers: Heroes (New cartoon based Universe - may or may not have G1 connections) - No Data Yet. Will be American made, first since Beast Machines concluded.

Supplementary Reading
TransFormers: Wreckers
a. Transformers: Wreckers is a Botcon exclusive comic that bridges the gap between the end of season 3 for Transformers G1 and the beginning of the Beast Wars. Features among other things; the death of Daniel and Wheelie. The crew known as the Wreckers, inspired from a UK comic team led by Springer, this time features convention exclusive action figures. Among them is the popular Apelinq. This comic ignores any Japanese supplemental continuity.

TransFormers: Universe
a. Transformers: Universe is an exclusive comic featuring characters based off a repaint line called Transformers Universe. TFU takes place post-Beast Machines with a renewed war against the organic. Certain Transformers are distraut over the changes made by Primal and his team. Optimus Primal returns in a new body (repaint of the original Optimus Primal toy), along with Depth Charge (who died in Beast Wars: Transmetals). They fight to preserve the world created in Beast Machines.

Nice work guys, I don't think there is much else for me to add to that without getting to detailed.

With the exception of the # of episodes, I did that entirely off the top of my head.

I'll make one for the comics next...and possibly some additional bios and stuff.

This thread is fergalicious, SB. :up::up::up:

Great work give a lot of information for those that don't know about Transformers.

On 11. Transformers: Beast Wars Transmetals (“G1 season” 9) - 25 episodes. In the US it was two seasons with 13 episodes each with a total of 26 episodes and in Japan it was shown as one season called Beast Wars Metals and when dubbed into Japanese actually had a little different storyline.

For those that have had their interest peaked by SB you can get even more information on these shows with episode reviews, etc. at http://www.bwtf.com/ in the left navigation just click on the generation you would like more information on.

Trans Formers A
The Comic Continuity...part 1

89454365710_1.gif

1. Generation 1: Marvel Comics. - 80 issues

a. Started by Bob Budinski and Jim Shooter mere months before the creation of the Sunbow cartoon. The crew of the Ark (and Nemesis) were much the same. The story differed however. In addition, the characters were changed in some cases.

i. The Beginning: The story started out with Optimus taking his crew to investigate a destroy an asteroid shower threatening to destroy Cybertron. A similar situation to that of the comic ensues and the Autobots and Decepticons crash and remain dormant on Earth

ii. The Earth War: The War resumes upon their reactivation and Bumblebee befriends a young Spike and Buster Witwicky into helping them in their fight.

iii. Are All Dead: The Autobots eventually fall victim to a malevolent tyrant known as Shockwave, who takes control of the Decepticons from Megatron. Shockwave manages to defeat the Autobots for good until they are saved at the hands of Ratchet. Ratchet forms a shakey truce with Megatron to do so, this truce would become a staple in the series. Ratchet would even seem to be Megatron's arch nemesis, moreso than Prime.

iv. Circuit Breaker: A breakout character of the comic is created after Shockwave attacks her at a base accidentally giving her powers. After a fight with Jazz, Wheeljack and Starscream she continues to be a thorn in the Autobots side. The Autobots are seen by some at this point to be menaces (Note: Starscream switches to cartoon accurate colors).

v. Lord Straxus: Optimus is revived to his former self with the help of new recruit Skyfire. Meanwhile on Cybertron, Blaster and his crew of series 2 Autobots battle the now leader of Cybertronian Decepticons, Straxus. Straxus is killed and Blaster comes to earth via the Space Bridge.

vi. Blackrock: G.B. Blackrock, a business man who has his doubts about the Transformers, commissions their capture. He is successful but they are freed when Runamuck and Runabout start making trouble. Despite protecting Circuit Breaker at the risk of their lives, Circuit Breaker loses her job and blames the Autobots as soley responsible.

1. Generation 1: G.I.Joe Transformers - 4 issue mini.
35561562808_1.gif

a. G.I.Joe Transformers feature a team up with the Decepticons and Cobra. The crossover happens in continuity with the Transformer comics, even featuring a snippet from an issue about the funeral of Optimus Prime. In the story Bumblebee is killed and remade as Goldbug.

i. Death of Optimus Prime: Prime loses in a video game match with Megatron and the Combaticons. Prime, in accordance with Megatron’s deal, kills himself. Megatron later goes into a fit of insanity, he “dies” when the Space Bridge explodes after a battle with the Predacons.

ii. Scraplets: Blaster and the newly made Goldbug end up in battle with the tripplechangers and a race called the Scraplets. The Thottlebots, a rag tag Autobot sub group, save them.

iii. Me am Grimlock, Me am Leader: After winning favor by beating Trypticon, Grimlock becomes the most stubborn, abusive and obstinate leader in Autobot history. He orders Blaster’s arrest and capture. He nearly executes his human companions as well.

iv. Full Throttle: The Throttlebots brains are placed in toy cars and they fight the Predacons in a mall with Buster. Buster is captured in the proccess.

2. Generation 1: Headmasters - 4 issue mini
89597291826_1.gif

a. The Headmaster mini shows the self imposed exile of Fortress Maximus to Nebulon, and the Decepticons (led by Scorponok) that followed. Fortress Maximus crew featured the series 4 Autobots, including fan favorites Hot Rod, Kup and Blurr. The mini ends with they and the Decepticons going to earth.

i. Spike Witwicky! Head on!: Fortress Maximus travels to earth and finds himself in battle with Scorponok yet again. This time though it results in the death of his Nebulon partner, Galen. Spike takes the reigns, yet Buster is captured by Shockwave, so he tries to save him. He and Maximus are wounded in the proccess.

ii. Pretenders to the Thrown: The Pretenders are created by Maximus and Scorponok respectively. Maximus also recovers Optimus’ memories as saved on disc. They try to revive him, yet are unsuccessful. A battle between Blaster (representing Maximus) and Grimlock ensues while the Decepticons attack. Optimus is eventually revived as Powermaster Prime.

89454365710_50.gif

iii. The Underbase: Starscream learns of a creation of great power known as the Underbase, which grants the user great power. He starts a faux Decepticon Civil War, and amongst the confusion is able to harness some of it’s power. He fights the combined might of the Transformers killing or deactivating most of the series 1-3 Autobots and Decepticons. The Technobots, Seacons, and Terrorcons are lost in the battle as well. Among the notable loses include Goldbug, Jazz and Grimlock.

iv. Think Small: The Micromasters are introduced as a young upstart team of punks. Both on the Decepticon and Autobot side. It is explained that they have downgraded their size to save fuel. Megatron, amidst a new war between Optimus and Scorponok, returns. Ratchet reawakens Jazz, Grimlock and Bumblebee as Pretenders to deal with Megatron. He is unsuccessful however and sacrifices himself. He and Megatron “die”.

v. The Matrix Quest: Nightbeat and the Headmaster juniors, Longtooth and the Pretenders, and The Classic Pretenders (led by Jazz) find themselves in a race with Thunderwing and the Triggerbots and Targetmaster juniors to find the fabled Matrix. Although casualties are received heavily on both ends, Thunderwing is ultimately successful. He is last seen floating through space with the Matrix around his neck. During the event Primus is awakened, his scream alerts Unicron to Cybertron’s pressence in the Universe.

1. Transformers: The Movie Comic - 3 issue mini

a.Although the book was released far earlier in America it first finds it’s way into continuity around this issue. The issue recounts the events of Transformers the movie, introducing Unicron and Galvatron and Rodimus as the new leader.

89454365710_67_P2.gif
89454365710_67_P3.gif

i.The War is Over...: The War is over, although Prowl is alive, is the subsequent end in the comicverse to the events set down by TF:TM. The Earth is destroyed down to the last man by Galvatron and his hoards, and the Autobots are left a small resistance force led by Prowl and Spike. Prowl mounts a final stand against the Decepticons, in the process Hook, Line and Sinker (minions of Earth-Marvel’s Unicron) capture Galvatron. They bring him to Earth-Marvel’s dimension.

ii.HeLP...uS: Ratchet and Megatron return through a pocket dimension....merged into a Metal monstrosity. Optimus chooses to save both of them rather than sacrifice Ratchet. Afterwards he offers Scorponok his surrender. However he uses the surrender later on to gain a truce so he can fight whatever evil Primus had predicted (Unicron).

iii.Decepticon Civil War: Starscream and Shockwave mount a Civil War against Scorponok. Scorponok beats Shockwave soundly. The Neo-Knights (a super powered team of Transformer fighters) intervene. They successfully stop the Autobots and Decepticons. However they are sucked up to Cybertron accidentally by Primus when he calls the Transformers back home. On Cybertron they fight a church dedicated to Unicron. The story ends with Unicron looming over Cybertron.
89454365710_75_P2.gif
89454365710_75_P3.gif

iv.All Fall Down: Unicron attacks Cybertron, decimating it to a husk. The Autobots and Decepticons in great number die horrid deaths. The Headmasters, Pretenders, Targetmasters and Scorponok are among those killed. Thunderwing returns with the Matrix and fights Unicron, but to no avail. He is killed. Circuit Breaker also manages to deliver a crippling blow to the mighty planet eater, but she too is unsuccessful in stopping him. Finally, after regaining control of the Matrix, Optimus sacrifices himself and destroys Unicron.

v.End of the Road: Prowl and Grimlock, Bludgeon and Krok are left to lead what little is left of the planet. Prowl and Grimlock are doublecrossed and the Decepticons leave them to die on the dying Cybertron. The Autobots however break free when Grimlock reveals ships he stole on a whim during the Great War.

89454365710_80.gif

vi.The Last Autobot: Fortress Maximus is all that’s left on earth. The Ark, the ship housing the original Transformers, escapes from Cybertron with Shockwave and Starscream on board. Ratchet, also on board in life support, breaks free and he and Megatron cause the ship to crash. Galvatron, a stow away, is the only known survivor. Fortress Maximus faces both his fears and Galvatron on earth, he kills Galvatron and thus retires as Earth’s guardian.

vii.One Shall Stand, One Shall Fall: Optimus Prime is reborn courtesy of the Last Autobot, an ancient warrior. Meanwhile Prowl and Grimlock are ambushed on Klo by the Decepticons. The Last Autobot and Prime show up, turning the tide in the Autobots favor. Bludgeon loses, and retreats vowing revenge. Cybertron has off screen been reborn into a new golden age.

That's all for part 1. Part two will talk about the UK version, Generation 2 and the UK Gen 2.

Didn't Megatron get merged with Ratchet one time? And they were all screaming and such? :csad::trans:

Didn't Megatron get merged with Ratchet one time? And they were all screaming and such? :csad::trans:
I talk about that under HeLP...uS
89454365710.70.P1.GIF

Again this was all off the top of my head...and I made up most of the subtitles.

Ah, just read it, thanks. :up:

I had that comic. It disturbed me. :csad:

Its a shame the cartoon never really touched on Megs and Rachets history, from what I remember they use to lock horns a bit.

Oh and nice update SB

Your facts need some straightening out.

Beast wars was 3 seasons. Season 1 ends with the destruction of the second moon and Optimus seemingly dying. Season 2 ends with the 3 parter Agenda. Season 3 ends with them heading back to Cybertron. Also the way that G1 was written into Beast Wars is such that the Autobots/Decepticons existed millions of years before the Maximals/Predacons.

Beast Machines was either 1 or 2 seasons. In the US it was broken into 2 13 episode seaons. In Canada it was show in one long 26 episode run (it's was far superior in this format BTW).

Beast Wars 2 and Neo were created by Takara to keep a TF show on the air while Beast Wars and Machines were getting Japanese dubs. As seasons 2 and 3 of Beast Wars were only 13 eps each. Not enough for a dubbing run. Any ties that these have to the main G1/Beast Wars universe were shoe-horned in via ret-conning in IDW comics.

Now as far as universes go you have.

-G1 (plus it's 4 Japanese sequels) and Beast Wars/Beast Machines (with Beast Wars 2 and Neo retconned in) are a universe.

-RiD is it's own universe. Seperate from the others. And is mean't to be a briding between beast and vehicle eras of Transformers. It's why you have vehicle Autobots fighting beast Predacons.

-The Unicron "trilogy". Trilogy it quoted because Takara didn't force the company that produced Cybertron to follow the continuity of Armada/Energron. But Hasbro wanted it to be 3 part so they extensively re-wrote Cybertron for the English dub.

Your facts need some straightening out.

Beast wars was 3 seasons. Season 1 ends with the destruction of the second moon and Optimus seemingly dying. Season 2 ends with the 3 parter Agenda. Season 3 ends with them heading back to Cybertron. Also the way that G1 was written into Beast Wars is such that the Autobots/Decepticons existed millions of years before the Maximals/Predacons.

Beast Machines was either 1 or 2 seasons. In the US it was broken into 2 13 episode seaons. In Canada it was show in one long 26 episode run (it's was far superior in this format BTW).

Beast Wars 2 and Neo were created by Takara to keep a TF show on the air while Beast Wars and Machines were getting Japanese dubs. As seasons 2 and 3 of Beast Wars were only 13 eps each. Not enough for a dubbing run. Any ties that these have to the main G1/Beast Wars universe were shoe-horned in via ret-conning in IDW comics.

Now as far as universes go you have.

-G1 (plus it's 4 Japanese sequels) and Beast Wars/Beast Machines (with Beast Wars 2 and Neo retconned in) are a universe.

-RiD is it's own universe. Seperate from the others. And is mean't to be a briding between beast and vehicle eras of Transformers. It's why you have vehicle Autobots fighting beast Predacons.

-The Unicron "trilogy". Trilogy it quoted because Takara didn't force the company that produced Cybertron to follow the continuity of Armada/Energron. But Hasbro wanted it to be 3 part so they extensively re-wrote Cybertron for the English dub.
Ummmmm...next time try reading it first, not skimming it, because it says all that and more...thanks for playing :up:

I demand a Bayformers continuity section. :cmad:

I demand a Bayformers continuity section. :cmad:
I'll do one post movie. I'll have to make sure the prequel comics and novel get accounted for in it, plus figure out the Japanese name for the new Universe (Bay-Desformers I think is the official name:woot: ).

Next time I see the movie (3rd viewing) I'll add on a Bayformers section.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"